Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

The big girl has finally adjusted to the LED and picked up her pace again... I'm pretty happy with her size, there is about 20cm space left on all sides of the tent so I am just going to let her grow into a nice big bush for the next couple of weeks.

I will then do another defol and see where we are at in the other tent... I moved a couple more clones under 12/12 and two of the newest seedlings are going 12/12 from seed so still no rush to flower the big girl ;)

IMG_3035_1_1.JPG
IMG_3037_1_.JPG

Hello me old mate..

Firstly that view from your garden is to die for....

Secondly, seriously healthy garden you have at the mo.... The big girl is a picture of health mate, youve defo got the feeding a big bugger down to an art form...

Another week at work completed mate, sitting in a pub having a ice cold stella...i deserve it..... Blody plasterboards are never ending it seems lol..,

Have a great weekend mono mate

Thanks guys. It was one of the few nice days we have had this summer. Fingers crossed for a better one next year lol

OK That makes sense, I was under the impression your weather was more overcast and that picture looked so clear I was looking
for Nessie

Hello me old mate..

Firstly that view from your garden is to die for....

Secondly, seriously healthy garden you have at the mo.... The big girl is a picture of health mate, youve defo got the feeding a big bugger down to an art form...

Another week at work completed mate, sitting in a pub having a ice cold stella...i deserve it..... Blody plasterboards are never ending it seems lol..,

Have a great weekend mono mate

Hey Fella! Things seem to finally be picking up pace in the garden. Although after winning POTM last month I seem to be germinating a new seed every couple of days. Plant numbers are becoming a bit of a concern - all in the name of productivity.

Enjoy your pint(s) bud, sounds like you've worked bloody hard for it! Glad to see things looking up for ya mate, hope it keeps getting better!

Any new grows on the horizon?

OK That makes sense, I was under the impression your weather was more overcast and that picture looked so clear I was looking
for Nessie

It all depends really, one summer in five is glorious with wall to wall sunshine. The last three have been terrible with more dark, rainy days than days of actual sunshine. Suppose that's what happens when one lives in a northern coastal climate.

A hundred odd miles due north to see nessie ;)

Looking damn fine my friend and that was a view and a half ya lucky sod :)

ahhhh dr k incredi bulk , a wise choice for the 4.0 project , will definately yield big mate!

All caught up after my PC dying awhile. That picture of the outdoor girl is fantastic Mono, beautiful girls :thumb:

Thanks Guys!

Think I'm going to aim for a relativley quick turn around to get the stash jars built up before the fun times begin with Halloween Christmas etc. Other than the incredible bulk, everything is going into the flowering tent on 12/12. Clones should be done in around six weeks so it should hopefully free up enough space for the from seed plants to stretch out.

Two Hula Haze went into germinate this morning too so it will take the flowering plants to 12. An ounce maybe a little more from each of the clones (3) and two ounces or so from each seed should see the jars filling up with 20 ounces or so over the next eight to 12 weeks.

:thumb:

The big girl is really picking up pace, so if she keeps it up we might be able to flip her to flowering in the next three weeks or so :):)

IMG_3051_1_1.JPG
IMG_3053_1_.JPG
IMG_3054_1_.JPG
IMG_3052_1_.JPG
IMG_3055_1_.JPG

Thanks guys! The big girl is still vegging away nicely. Was tempted to flip her to flowering this weekend as the LED is off. It's a little noisy with visitors for the weekend.

Decided to keep her going for another two or three weeks before we move to flowering. Currently under 130 watts of CFL :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom