Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

lovin that after shot. nice clean looking work there bud.

ohhh yaaahhh hps, hps, hps!!!

you can dooo it!!!

have fun eh

wow i must've been posting as you were, lol.

everything is looking top notch there bud.

Thanks guys and welcome alchemist ;)

Not much to update tonight so a little look at the OG Kush, she is meant to be a quick finisher, but certainly not this one lol.

IMG_3021_1_.JPG
IMG_3022_1_.JPG

top picks mono which one arevyou hoping to get a good beast out of,i know somewhere in that monobrain while you were havin a dring an a think is the thought " which strain will i beast out next !

My first ever grow was LSD, it was a bit finicky for a new grower (or at least for me) but the end result was rock n roll, out in one lol. Looking forward to seeing it in the hands of a proper grower :)

top picks mono which one arevyou hoping to get a good beast out of,i know somewhere in that monobrain while you were havin a dring an a think is the thought " which strain will i beast out next !

I'm thinking along the lines of just chucking these four into the flowering tent and going 12/12 from seed. A nice, quick and easy 8 - 12 ounces ;)

Or the next big plant front I think I will run Tutankhamon from pyramid seeds... I really liked the auto version and it's meant to be a good yielding strain.

My first ever grow was LSD, it was a bit finicky for a new grower (or at least for me) but the end result was rock n roll, out in one lol. Looking forward to seeing it in the hands of a proper grower :)

I found much the same when I did pineapple chunk from Barneys Farm about four years ago lol. Their seeds seem to be a little bit touch and go, some get great results whilst others really struggle.

Wow! What a beautiful view, and a nice looking girl in it to!

Wow if I did not know your in Scotland I would have bet that picture with the lake in the back ground
was taken in northern California. Very beautiful landscape :green_heart:

Thanks guys. It was one of the few nice days we have had this summer. Fingers crossed for a better one next year lol

Back
Top Bottom