MochaBud's First Ever Grow Journal: White Widow In Organic Soil 2019

Hey hey - looking good buddy.

Gonna be some flowers here soon.

I'm gonna hang back in the corner with my friends and wait for the harvest!
Oh hey bo...glad to see ya :passitleft: ...they're not the only ones in there...here's my strain...GDP x Liberty Haze cross...4 weeks and counting...not quite showing her colors yet...
1743444 1743445 1743446 just waiting...:popcorn:

Morning mr.Mocha, done caught up now I promise....haha

First off plants are looking healthy and happy and some of them that have just gone into flower well what can I say...lol

So hey all, day 30 of the babies lives...."crickets chirping" :rofl::rofl: I know this is a dull journal, but that's okay. I'm more of a reader/hands on type than I am a talker...until you get to know me and then :theband:...I'm kind of an introverted person, a loner if you will, very few friends, but they are family. My wife is the same way so we're perfect for each other :high-five: Not to mention I've been at this for over 10 years now, so it's kinda just the same thing over and over and so on. I love doing the gardening don't get me wrong, and I've got more than just the ladies...I have house plants and a vegetable garden, and am always looking for better ways to do things, or should I say, the proper ways to do things cheap :yahoo:

So anyway, on to day 30....you can tell by my size 11 slipper socks :rofl: that they're getting big and out growing their 1.5 gal pots already....and don't mind the 100 year old hardwood floors, they need a good waxing :slide:
2.2.19.JPG
So I'm getting to the point where it's not prudent to be taking them out of my veg closet to take pics anymore :rolleyes: they're getting a little size on them :D ...So now, I have partially remodeled (like I'm not doing a shit load of that already) enough of my veg closet (nowhere near finished) to take some pics...So bare with me and my ghetto veg closet, it "will" be up to date when I'm finished with it...the whole house will be :yahoo::slide:...speaking of which, everyone seemed to like my bathroom last time, so, I figured I'd take some...ehhh vague pics of our place, just outside of Janis o_O it's a work in progress so bare with me there too :hug:

Okay Day 33 of the baby White Widows lives...they seem to be happy under that 400 watt hood :love::love::love:
2.5.19.JPG2.5.19.0.JPG

Okay so now some pics of our (wife & I) dream in progress :popcorn::popcorn:
My iphone Pics 194.JPG My iphone Pics 196.JPG My iphone Pics 197.JPG...this is my view of a shared manmade 5 acre (fully stocked) lake, my closest neighbor across the lake....I only own 10 of the 50 acres we share...

You've seen my new bathroom, so here's the kitchen, dining/living room...and yes I do all my own work...
My iphone Pics 377.JPG My iphone Pics 376.JPG My iphone Pics 379.JPG My iphone Pics 378.JPG

Keep in mind this is a one hundred year old house, and I'm doing the best I can with what I have...

Wooden floors are beautiful, my brother and his family live in an old bluestone farmhouse that dates back over a 100 years as well and has wooden floors as well..... Although they could do with a polish....lol
farm with chickens and pigs.

The lake and view is stunning and being South African you'd think I'd be fish mad but not really, I more the " take my favourite beverage and toss the line in type of guy " and then go make a fire and braai ( bbq ) and forget about the fishing.....haha

Have a great day....

Thanks @Smeegol :thanks:...And no need for the mr. :hmmmm: ...Mo is just fine :hug:...yeah calling me Mr. is like putting an elevator in an outhouse...it don't fit...:rofl:
And thanks (about house) I've been remodeling it for :hmmmm: too long :laugh: it's getting there though...only 6 more rooms to go o_O ...it's a big ole house :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:...and I love fishing :love::love: here's a pic of me and my new single seat bass boat...
...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I forgot about posting this pic ^^^^ :rofl::rofl:...something my wife found on FB...and @Smeegol I live in Misery...oh wait that's Missouri :rofl::rofl: there's lots and lots of lakes within reach...
My actual boat (with all info scrubbed) ...One of the retirement presents I bought myself :slide:

Thanks @Smeegol :thanks:...And no need for the mr. :hmmmm: ...Mo is just fine :hug:...yeah calling me Mr. is like putting an elevator in an outhouse...it don't fit...:rofl:
And thanks (about house) I've been remodeling it for :hmmmm: too long :laugh: it's getting there though...only 6 more rooms to go o_O ...it's a big ole house :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:...and I love fishing :love::love: here's a pic of me and my new single seat bass boat...
...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I promise to try without the mr. in front Mocha, just my habit with everyone be they a he or a she brother..haha
That fishing chair is awsome though, what's your top speed zooming across the lake....hahahaha no that's really awsome I'm going to have to show my brother as my nephew and brother go fishing every now and then......

The house is fab so well done your hard work shows brother.... :snowboating:

Have you figured out the grow cupboard on board yet....lol that's a stunning present brother and I can see many a fine fishing trip with that girl.....How's the garden on this fine day...?
Lol...No grow cupboard on my girl :sorry:...but she will sleep 4...and thanks :thanks: ...and the swim platform is where i set and drop my line...
And the garden is full to capacity with 3 strains of course featuring the White Widow...but I also have some Liberty haze going and my own cross of GDP x Liberty haze...and everybody was fed tonight so they're all happy :morenutes::morenutes:

And glad you could stop by @Smeegol :hug:

Lol...No grow cupboard on my girl :sorry:...but she will sleep 4...and thanks :thanks: ...and the swim platform is where i set and drop my line...
And the garden is full to capacity with 3 strains of course featuring the White Widow...but I also have some Liberty haze going and my own cross of GDP x Liberty haze...and everybody was fed tonight so they're all happy :morenutes::morenutes:

And glad you could stop by @Smeegol :hug:

Ooh that whit's widow.... I've got a white widow that was badly stunted and roots were suffocating badly in a muddy soil in the garden but she stated flowering at a very young age so I dug her up and have her revegging under a 36w fluro with 2 uk cheese girls that were also treated like that...

Folk keep mentioning what a wonderful med strain GDP is especially for chronic pain so I have that on the wish list for this year..... Bad back and operations has (un) fortunately kept me from a steady job so I've become an avid gardner which I honestly don't mind with tall the time I have on my hands. Sure beats listening to a boss 12 hours a day.....haha

Have a blessed evening brother or are you late night owl....haha

Just browsing through, nice looking plants and a very nice boat. I’ll pull up a chair and hang out if you don’t mind

:thumb:
Absolutely :hug: pull up a chair plenty of room :passitleft: ...and thanks :morenutes: :surf: just 2 of my simple joys in a hard life brotha...well next to my wife and kids...but the former helps to deal with the later :rofl: j/k...I wouldn't be the person I am without them...the plants I mean :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Kids.... I haven't seen mine in a while. But the 1 hit me up for coin today. lol

I'm blessed and glad I could help. I remember when I was young, hungry and suffering.

Smoking crack didn't help much. lol :roorrip:(way back it the day - Ray-Gun was big on crack).

I grad-um-dated to dry sift hash now, without the crack. lol.

I like the over-flow closet pic. That's when you know you're hooked.

Warning - seed-a-haulic alert. Its a thing and it's got a wagon.

I should just helmet up right now, get ready for the fall about to come. :yummy:

Kids.... I haven't seen mine in a while. But the 1 hit me up for coin today. lol
I'm blessed and glad I could help. I remember when I was young, hungry and suffering.
Smoking crack didn't help much. lol :roorrip:(way back it the day - Ray-Gun was big on crack).
I grad-um-dated to dry sift hash now, without the crack. lol.
I like the over-flow closet pic. That's when you know you're hooked.
Warning - seed-a-haulic alert. Its a thing and it's got a wagon.
I should just helmet up right now, get ready for the fall about to come. :yummy:
:passitleft:Have a seat and take the load off brother...

I have 5 - 2 girls 3 boys...3 grandkids 2 girls 1 boy :hug: ...and we try to get together every holiday or spring break :rofl: whatever comes first :rofl:
And yeah everyone has a past...a few members of our team got into meth for awhile (myself included for about 6 months)...thought it gave us an edge...and it did :hmmmm: along with mild hallucinations and some strong irritability...and then I was introduced to some Afghan Kush :battingeyelashes: it was love at first toke :cheesygrinsmiley: and I haven't looked back since :slide:

Peace brother and thanks for stopping by

Alrighty then :slide:It's been 2.5 weeks since my WW #11 went into flower and she's center stage in my closet...
058.jpg 060.jpg she's right next to my Liberty Haze

she's right next to my Liberty Haze and her cola is already getting huge at 4.5 weeks :thedoubletake: only half way there
057.jpg......................

And here's a few pics of my own cross now at 7 weeks with 2 weeks left :yummy:

Okay.......now back to my girls :battingeyelashes: it's their tea time :ciao: This concludes the MochaBud show Thanks for stopping by:hug:

Nice Flowers!:Rasta: Also growing a White Widow sprouted Dec 25. So i thought I'd check it out. Looks Wicked! :welldone:Wish i had your space and new light! :idea: haha All in time! Probably best to start off small while im learning anyways. Ill be following along!:hippy:

Hell yeah Fungi join the party :passitleft:
Thanks man:thanks:..and WW is super easy to grow:morenutes:...not like a couple I have...my GDP comes to mind she loves to be root bound or she stretches like a vine:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:...I have 6 strains including my own cross and working on more :headbanger:waiting on some now from Seedsman...the c99 x blueberry fast and Alaskan purple in my sig...hopefully in the next day or 2 or 3 :rofl:
And I'm still growing in the closet I started in :rofl: just got a new 1000w HPS though and wow...should have made that my first purchase...although they were 5 and 600 bucks when I started...now 165 and thank you very much :yahoo:

Rad man!:headbanger:I look forward to growing 2-3 plants next time! :party:Got a couple Apple Jack gunna pop next round. (White Widow X Jack Herer) :yummy:Can't wait till the day im breeding and creating my own strains! :morenutes:All in time! I want to eventually start cookin my own soil too so all i gotta do is water!
Well it's a little more than that...I make teas and other mixes for them...it feeds the microbes that feed my plants...it's a symbiotic relationship...and as far as making my own strains:hmmmm:...it happened by uhm accident :rofl: ...she's a beauty when the temps are kept at 68 all through flower:battingeyelashes:...but some of my other girls don't like it that cold...

Well it's a little more than that...I make teas and other mixes for them...it feeds the microbes that feed my plants...it's a symbiotic relationship...and as far as making my own strains:hmmmm:...it happened by uhm accident :rofl: ...she's a beauty when the temps are kept at 68 all through flower:battingeyelashes:...but some of my other girls don't like it that cold...
I grow Organic and am all about the microbiology but starting simple. My teas consist of Seaweed and molasses and iv been adding guano during flower... She seems to be happy Gotta hate those sneaky boy plants... had two of them in my garden this round... could have made my own strain aswell haha but i juiced them! Lessons be learnt! :passitleft:

Hey Em, glad you're here, pull up a seat and join the party :passitleft:
Babies looking nice. As a grower I ignored cal mag until now. Consider before flowering brah, holler BC where you at?

Attachments

• 15531379221582133964593.jpg
    15531379221582133964593.jpg
    964.5 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom