MNS - My New Spot

Looking good grizz. A very nice selection of genetics.

All you need now is more light. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks mate.. yes I do need more light... I ordered some couple weeks ago but haven't paid, thinking to add something different than what I have, add some extra spectrum of something..

Just weighed nev skunk and last master kaze..
G13 skunk come at 26g Master kaze x6 197g 23 28 32 35 35 44 Nev Skunk (big surprise, weighed a few times to make sure) 67g
Got a total of 290 at .8g/w.. I went early with a few also, they had more to give, especially the g13skunk and early master kaze I harvested..

All mr nice here norcal.. all im growing/ grow.. I went crazy at the auctions there. I've got enough of their stock to see my growing days out. and then some...

That is a great g/w harvest. Congrats.

Why don't you throw in a 400w HPS light? Works well with LED.

Yeah I might do just that. Might talk to a mate with one :wink-wink: he might want to swap out or sell :wink-wink: (if his reading this) (I won't say who, somebody else might think I mean them and offer one :rofl:)

I thought I had some that were going to get through but they died in august.....

Hey mate :passitleft: yeah, cost more than the setup.. did you have a punt on the Melbourne cup? Easy way to lose a few hundred. No good this year.. hopefully they have it again next year :rofl:

Nah I didn't bother, tbh I didn't even know about it till today, I'm so out of touch with the outside world and tv sux :rofl: I was going to go put a bet on earlier but would have been a needle in a haystack with me picking a horse anyways, only ever had one good day at the track, every Melbourne cup I come close to a trifecta or something but never actually win anything, shit I think the last time I actually won was makaybe diva the first time and even then I only had a 10er on her, walked away with 250 but shit that's going back like almost 15 years ago now :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

Just weighed nev skunk and last master kaze..
G13 skunk come at 26g Master kaze x6 197g 23 28 32 35 35 44 Nev Skunk (big surprise, weighed a few times to make sure) 67g
Got a total of 290 at .8g/w.. I went early with a few also, they had more to give, especially the g13skunk and early master kaze I harvested..

Good job....I'd be happy to put that in my barn. I'm sure you'll let us know how they smoke up.

:bravo:

Woke up and noticed an intruder in the grow room... shown the door... your not welcome here mate...
critical skunk...
IMG_0051106.JPG

IMG_0053101.JPG

Hey Jim :passitleft: g13skunk, that g13 taste overpowers everything... makes gravity feel heavier and the air thicker. Walking, your looking forward to a sit down rest, the gravity and air thing, it uses up your bodies energy.. this one is on the lighter side of the scale and can snap out of that stondness. Wish I took it further but you don't want to go too far, as it would be a hangover weed, wake feeling slightly groggy...
master Kaze.. I didn't get it at first, couldn't work out why shantie would breed.. love it now.. has a really nice taste. Not overpowering but the stone last a while. reddens the eyes and drops the lids a little. If your driving on it and got cut off in traffic, it'd make you go "dude must be late or in a hurry,I'll just let them in and hopefully they get there on time" you know its a a 'I don't give a fuck stone, more than a peace and love,if that makes sense..

I just went to check my notes, see how long cs and med man have been under lights. Those note would be with the rest of my deleted crap off my phone, in data heaven.. no idea on any of them..
Critical skunk.. not long to go...

IMG_0046121.JPG

La Niña

IMG_0049118.JPG

I gave him his last feed last night too.. neither of us knew he was on death row :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom