Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Looking very good! nice setup
for my next grow I want to use a 4x4 tent with 360 LED true watts + a 600 w hps
got my Big Devil Xl from Sweet Seeds on the way!

For an auto should i just veg with the LED and switch on the HPS when I switch to bloom nutrients you think?:Namaste:
I use MH lamp or 6500K, T5HO. LED should have Veg setting, and if your ballast will start a MH bulb use it with LED'S. Not sure you're going to need all that light. My 600W bulb wad killing it and the 1k is too much. 62.5 watts per sq foot is crazy bright. FFPD is off the chain in my 4x4 tent.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Ok, so just H2O for the girls to drink until harvest. This is much faster then mixing up feed. Even though the Girl Scout is suppose to be a 72 day flower (read it on line, I'm suspect) and the Cinex is 57 day (same info) they both look to be about the same maturity so I'll just use water on both. I have yet to have any yellow leaves and if I only have 2 or so weeks left I need let the Girls pull its food from its leaves. So here are tonight's Pix, I tried to get some closer shots. The last one is of the very organized 4X4 Tent.

Well, I will keep an eye on the clear Tri's to watch for them to go milky and then I'll know I'm close.

Millertm

Well, nobody said this grow would be easy. Not only did I find bugs, but I have a bad mold issue too. Silly me, I thought my off bud fan leaves were frosting, but no its PM. Well when I get home in the morning I will start cutting off all bad leaves. I knew my tent was crowded and air circulation was suspect. Now I get to thin the leaves and let my dehumidifier actually do its job. Bonus, with less leaves the bug bomb will work better. I'll update after I cut some leaves.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Well I came home for lunch and this is what I have, its weird that Cinex is not showing these spots while its touching leaves. The frost on the GSC is crazy or is the worst mold I've every seen (this is my first grow so I have never seen mold before which is why I watched it for a week or so before I pulled my head out of my butt). Here is a few pix of what I have to work with in my tent. Do I cut every leaf off or rinse with milk (or all the other stuff there is to use).

Most all the GSC leaves have this appearance and I have turned up the tent to 75F from 72F to see if this helps. This is another few pix's of the frost I'm seeing on the buds.

This is crazy, but if you are always learning the journey is its own reward. Also I see a bug bomb in the near future.

Millertm

I've never had mould on my plants *knock on wood* so I'm no expert. If you had just shown the pics without saying anything, I wouldn't have though mould. I would have thought it's the start of some sort of deficiency.

I wonder what the others will say.

Back
Top Bottom