Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Ok, Off work for my normal 4 days. I work Wend --> Fri, every other Sat and no Sat this week. Moreover, I'm off this next week as well so I'm in a Pix taking mood. I through one of my Cinex in the mix with a 12 oz can of soda for a reference. I call'ed it GSC by mistake due to off work till two Wednesdays from now recreational usage. Oh well, here is what I came home to, this morning. I call it my morning frost session, I would really like to learn how to build a plant that will through tri's on fan leaves and anything else in its way.

20151205_072744.jpg

Unbelieable Frost on this one for 32 days of flowering.
20151205_072702.jpg

The Yeild is looking small for the GSC but there are many sites like this one.
20151205_072734.jpg
20151205_072504.jpg

Only 4 or so of these large ones and this is the largest, I hope they swell
20151205_072734.jpg

How do they cross plants with wild hemp from Canada to make this???

Till next time, Stay frosty.

I call it my morning frost session, I would really like to learn how to build a plant that will through tri's on fan leaves and anything else in its way.

More than anything else, this depends on genetics. Some plants get more trichomes out on their stems and fan leaves than others and some get none. If you have the right genetics, then it just matters that they get optimal nutrients and optimal lighting.

I know this was probably rhetorical, but I'm high, and I'm a dork ..... They take a fast growing non cannabinoid producing plant and cross it with a high cannabinoid producing one and grow out the seeds. Then, they take only the ones from those first generation seeds that grow short and fast and have some good trichome production. Then they make seeds from those plants and breed them back together or even breed them to another high trichome plant and then grow those seeds out and take seeds only from the ones that show high trichomes/fast,short growth, and then they repeat it 4 or 5 generations, and then they sell us the seeds.

More than anything else, this depends on genetics. Some plants get more trichomes out on their stems and fan leaves than others and some get none. If you have the right genetics, then it just matters that they get optimal nutrients and optimal lighting.

I know this was probably rhetorical, but I'm high, and I'm a dork ..... They take a fast growing non cannabinoid producing plant and cross it with a high cannabinoid producing one and grow out the seeds. Then, they take only the ones from those first generation seeds that grow short and fast and have some good trichome production. Then they make seeds from those plants and breed them back together or even breed them to another high trichome plant and then grow those seeds out and take seeds only from the ones that show high trichomes/fast,short growth, and then they repeat it 4 or 5 generations, and then they sell us the seeds.

Excellent description!

Ok, Off work for my normal 4 days. I work Wend --> Fri, every other Sat and no Sat this week. Moreover, I'm off this next week as well so I'm in a Pix taking mood. I through one of my Cinex in the mix with a 12 oz can of soda for a reference. I call'ed it GSC by mistake due to off work till two Wednesdays from now recreational usage. Oh well, here is what I came home to, this morning. I call it my morning frost session, I would really like to learn how to build a plant that will through tri's on fan leaves and anything else in its way.

20151205_072744.jpg

Unbelieable Frost on this one for 32 days of flowering.
20151205_072702.jpg

The Yeild is looking small for the GSC but there are many sites like this one.
20151205_072734.jpg
20151205_072504.jpg

Only 4 or so of these large ones and this is the largest, I hope they swell
20151205_072734.jpg

Till next time, Stay frosty.

My mouth literally started watering. Those look delicious!

Just saw you link on stages thread.. Subbed.. I'll catch up after work :)

Amazing frosty ladies millertm!:high-five:
So icy, so sugar coated. Yess!:drool:

Well Still no thermostat controller yet so not getting the 75 day and 65 night but its under 75 and gets into the high 60's. Still looking well and seeing tri's on fan leaves. Even the Cinex is looking well but its a 8 week flower and GSC is 12 week flower, so if its not half way done it should be good smoke when its done. However, the GSC I get here is no where near that frosty but it works. Well here are 4 GSC and one Cinex.

20151208_211213.jpg
20151208_211109.jpg

20151208_211104.jpg
20151208_211206.jpg
20151208_211114.jpg

Temp should be under control tomorrow night and its a feeding night as well. More Fox Farm goodies.

Millertm

Thanks Mondo & Slayer, living in Oregon yields great genetics. The Girl Scout is a lucky find. I needed some plants and I do not have a "card", so it was tricky to get plants. I was not able to buy plants but if somehow I got them I could have 4. Now I can buy 4 clone's till end of 2016. With no experience in this I feel I got very lucky with my plants.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Well it looks good but yields are low. Buds are not filling stalk like Cinex. Cinex is growing huge and might be a repeat in the tent. Moreover, Cinex is 8 week and GSC is 10 week (72 days) or when ready. But I'll post yield and we will see. I'm thinking dry ice hash is were GSC will give my product.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Hmm, I just noticed that my pix were unzoomable, well I'll fix that. Here are some nice zoomable shots.

Much better.

Millertm

Back
Top Bottom