Medscientist's Outdoor Lab 2024

have you tried this for the ants?
make a mixture of one part dish soap to two parts water, along with several drops of peppermint oil
Thanks con ❤️

I would consider that in other circumstances, but the thought of having to spend more time hand picking them off the Budz again, called for pulling out the Big Guns and Nuking those Basterds DEAD! Instantly! DEAD!

Sorry! I might have gotten carried away there for a second! 🤔 Does that Kill them, or just deter?

Thanks con ❤️

I would consider that in other circumstances, but the thought of having to spend more time hand picking them off the Budz again, called for pulling out the Big Guns and Nuking those Basterds DEAD! Instantly! DEAD!

Sorry! I might have gotten carried away there for a second! 🤔 Does that Kill them, or just deter?
the soap will dehydrate them & the peppermint will suffocate them

Absolutely. I wouldn't of done this well if I didn't take a scientific approach.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it is You, or some unseen Phenomenon going on in your yard! ❤️
Just keeping the brain up and running, plus all the best weed on the planet!

It was flying ant day here two days ago! Buggers are just a PITA!
I read they only last a few days, I guess mine didn't get the Memo!
the soap will dehydrate them & the peppermint will suffocate them
I would use that inside the tent. Is it plant safe?
Nah, just that aphids seem less like one of the plagues!
❤️ Phew! 👍

You had me on the edge of my seat!
I thought aphids had a negative impact on the girls?

Yeah, I'm not sure if it is You, or some unseen Phenomenon going on in your yard! ❤️

I read they only last a few days, I guess mine didn't get the Memo!

❤️ Phew! 👍

You had me on the edge of my seat!
I thought aphids had a negative impact on the girls?
not to sure if it would be, would have to do some research on the peppermints effect on plants

They do and I kill them, but they never seem like they have some biblical implications!
Even though I get All the Lemonade I can drink, never more, the only Biblical implications I perceive is how Blessed I am! Things could have been worse! ❤️

And when they do, I know a guy that Usually knows the solution! :winkyface: 😜

❤️ I think I like the nighttime flash pics! You can see the Budz much betterer!

1726626173626.png

I ❤️ how well she is doing! I think I will give her a Flower res change and flip to 12/12 tomorrow. She has liked the 75% @ 19, now about 18 inches.

1726626244998.png

1726626281641.png

1726626315126.png

❤️❤️❤️

Inside is looking much better than "MEDIUM" and outside is flowering like crazy. :thumb:
2Funny!

It took a couple reviews to figure "MEDIUM" out! ❤️ Hahaha

It's hard to tell during the day, but flash pics showcase the Budz!

I have been putting alot of time going through totes in the storage room to make room for a tent. Getting rid of old junk, consolidating and categorizing blah, blah, blah... making alot of progress.

Back
Top Bottom