Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Watching your progress here, and some of the other LED madmen is what made me decide switch to LEDs. I'll be picking up a Mars 1200 for my birthday next month. Very eager to see what kind of results I can get out of one plant under one mars 1200.

Keep up the good work CO!

Dear Jinn,

when you are ready to place order, please let me know, I will give you a special discount code, that's the birthday gift I would like to send to you :)

Happy birthday in advance.
Watching your progress here, and some of the other LED madmen is what made me decide switch to LEDs. I'll be picking up a Mars 1200 for my birthday next month. Very eager to see what kind of results I can get out of one plant under one mars 1200.

Keep up the good work CO!

Dear Jinn,

when you are ready to place order, please let me know, I will give you a special discount code, that's the birthday gift I would like to send to you :)

Happy birthday in advance.

I most definitely will Sara! Thank you so very much.

Monsters, cab drivers.... that is a beautiful disaster you got there. All the best to you sir! Thank you for all of your great advice and videos too man. You definitely bring value to the table. And buds. :bravo:

Hi I am have been lurking on this and similar forums due to an interest in LED lighting for winter vegetables.

I signed up here because I think I should let people know about my experiences with the supplier of this light.

While asking about it, I was sent a link to this thread in my email account....That is not cool. I attempted to explain this to the person to whom I was corresponding by pointing out that this activity is illegal in many states and federally in the U.S.....the response I got was instructions about avoiding police detection.....Really? Be careful...this supplier seems to lack a sensitivity to this culture, let alone the public nature of internet correspondence....I hate to be negative...but I hope all parties learn from this....

how did you contact TOPled ? if it was thru a link on this site then it was assumed by TOPled you were a MJ grower as you did use a link from a MJ grow forum

I used my email....and mentioned "forums" but there was no indication that I was interested in growing one thing or another....if you'd like, I will paste the entire correspondence...or maybe an admin. might contact me via my email...I will forward it to them....totally out of the blue..

nice video of checking the nugs I do the same with my digital camera and zoom with a jewlers loupe been thinking on getting a digital microscope

Hi Sophicles,

Could you email to sara@lgledsolutions.com I would like to protect you well. if you send to sales@topledgrowlight.com I forward to my assistant usually. I am really sorry. I will teach my assistants how to protect customers today, I know how seriously that thing is.Sorry again.
Hi I am have been lurking on this and similar forums due to an interest in LED lighting for winter vegetables.

I signed up here because I think I should let people know about my experiences with the supplier of this light.

While asking about it, I was sent a link to this thread in my email account....That is not cool. I attempted to explain this to the person to whom I was corresponding by pointing out that this activity is illegal in many states and federally in the U.S.....the response I got was instructions about avoiding police detection.....Really? Be careful...this supplier seems to lack a sensitivity to this culture, let alone the public nature of internet correspondence....I hate to be negative...but I hope all parties learn from this....

Sara, I sent it to you directly...Please stop interrupting the thread.

That was interrupting??

Sara, thank you for taking this seriously and teaching your staff about discretion. You always work so hard to take care of us.

Back
Top Bottom