Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I can't recall the warranty when I bought mine but 6 still seems like a common sense thing, right? You have a problem you talk to the person to solve it before you trash them online?

I totally agree BT but cmon man...putting that on your business website? Thats not a good practice!
And yes, I do own a 900 mars and love it! I own another brand as well and love it just as much. I really wanted another mars 900 for my new veg room but after reading that its got me sketched out. Ill never put down any product until I have a definitive answer to my concerns...if any, that is :)

Cheers all :)

I totally agree BT but cmon man...putting that on your business website? Thats not a good practice!
And yes, I do own a 900 mars and love it! I own another brand as well and love it just as much. I really wanted another mars 900 for my new veg room but after reading that its got me sketched out. Ill never put down any product until I have a definitive answer to my concerns...if any, that is :)

Cheers all :)

I guess I just can't figure out what is so wrong about protecting your business from possibly unwarranted internet bashing before having a chance to rectify the problem. They aren't saying if you complain one tiny bit then the warranty is void. They are just getting out in front of something that could damage them unjustly.

No uv available in led just ir. What I like about the Mars lights is that they are square. That is my problem with the new light, it is not square, that forces you to buy another light to get full coverage in a square tent. That might be why they made it rectangular.

Whats going on here is real simple

someone wants to be known for "making a change"

i looked over the same warranty page when i bought my light around 5 months ago. i didnt even read that a second time because it made sense to me. i know i have the thought process to take my issue up with the manufacturer, but the not so well thought processed ones will take their issue to the public trying to say "its not me, im the best hps around i get a lb plus, these lights blow" so i feel the only people that would have this issue, are the ones that feel the need to "insta rage" instead of talking things out first. But i am known to be straight forward and it usually turns out harsh so sorry if you take offence. but if you didnt think you would bash on a company behind their back, then you wouldnt have a problem.

ive been working since i was a we lad mowing lawns, picking weeds and blueberrys, and stacking rocks. Now if my employer talked trash about my work behind my back and i heard about this, i would walk off the job without a word mentioned between us.

if he decided to take his issue up with me, and not the public. then i would stay and try and work on my issue.

see where im going.. its just the right thing to do.

I&i

Whats going on here is real simple

someone wants to be known for "making a change"

i looked over the same warranty page when i bought my light around 5 months ago. i didnt even read that a second time because it made sense to me. i know i have the thought process to take my issue up with the manufacturer, but the not so well thought processed ones will take their issue to the public trying to say "its not me, im the best hps around i get a lb plus, these lights blow" so i feel the only people that would have this issue, are the ones that feel the need to "insta rage" instead of talking things out first. But i am known to be straight forward and it usually turns out harsh so sorry if you take offence. but if you didnt think you would bash on a company behind their back, then you wouldnt have a problem.

ive been working since i was a we lad mowing lawns, picking weeds and blueberrys, and stacking rocks. Now if my employer talked trash about my work behind my back and i heard about this, i would walk off the job without a word mentioned between us.

if he decided to take his issue up with me, and not the public. then i would stay and try and work on my issue.

see where im going.. its just the right thing to do.

I&i

You got all the answers

Now i know my leaves were never point up like this on my last time around with the 1600.

i added a full line of boosters and i feel this is what is making them so happy. Its the only big change ive done, other then the temps outside dropping down to 10 degrees creating a change in my gardens temp. my fan is turned down as low as i can go without shutting it off 10% and my temps have dropped down to 78-80 degrees with the 1600. Before i was able to keep my temps from 84-86 day and 76-78 summer night. my night temps have dropped down to 72 degrees in my tent, this is because i keep the outside area of my tents at 72 degrees constant. so i have managed to keep temps as close as my summer temps as i can.

Date of pic = 12/6/14
time = 11:15 pm
temp = 86 F
Outside temp = 35 F
Hum = 54%
day flower = 8

20141207_030701.jpg
20141207_030709.jpg
20141207_030640.jpg
20141207_030730.jpg

I&i

good night Dennise, thanks for your sharing, I am a real person too, hahahaha.
Got the rest of my girls chopped from under the Top Leds and only thing going for now is the new baby auto White Widow under the 48x3w.... I am thrilled with my last harvest Sara.... I got a little over 3 oz dry off an auto PE under a 48x3w...:yahoo:.... and the Mars II's blew everything out of the water.... I love my Top Leds and I'm a real person...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

im interested in trying these lights in the future, i almost went this route, but a few reviews of stuff burning out scared me away, right now i have a journal going on where im using leds, one is a platnum led my friend customized the spectrum for veg and the other panel is a platinum/lush type panel that my friend built the spectrum on himself, this guy loves desoldering and soldering..lol..lucky for me i get to test his creations:Namaste: the 600w i am testing of his is really doing great.. i might be new here, but been around for a long long time :)
actually I do not like one competitor here, they are ruining our company reputation to get sales. I will not fight with them , I prefer keep slient. middleman can not compete with factory for sure, we know who will win at last. our factory also have OEM service, we know how that works. we do customers's design for them and we can not sell their design to anyone else. but one company think all of us are stupid,sometime they made in US, sometime they are out of stock then made in China, they have their own factory here, that's a joke. they are just reselling the same product as Chinese manufacture.they never made in US. they are American , they are middle man,they want high profit, thats why they can sell at a much higher price.
I have one customer, she provides lens and heatsink, we provide other material for her product. but for led grow light, the most two important parts are led and power supply.we sell 300USD to her and she can sell 1499USD. what she cost, one worker only. we do dropship for her,the only work they are doing is replying email and answering phone. we do warranty for her, we provide the necessary parts FREE. everyday we get orders from that customer and I arrange shipment for her, then I mark their company information on commercial invoice, and we promise we will not mark our information or lose business.no mistake. so we do all the things like I am the worker of that company. I have been working for our company more than 3years, I know how factory works for sure. why I did not tell others they are lying? becuase I respect our competitors, without competitors, we can not make great product, no progress for sure.

Dear all my friends, please remember that, if a company can not make their own design, can not protect their product, if you as a personal buyer you can talk with the company owner, what that means? do they really have a company or they only have a online shop? if they do not have good sales or their products have big problem, how will they do, disappear one night? 5years warranty?thats ridiculous. middleman can not control the product quality, only factory can. I believe all of you know that. so don't be fooled by someone is good at sales, believe yourself and the honesty person.

every data can make fake one, include the PAR value.

:high-five:
I've heard of two instances, one I've seen and watched. He will argue this but if you plug your cord in all the way it won't ark and create the issue he had. It was a growers mistake, out of 10s of thousands and 2 have terrible problems that should show u its a user error.

I&I

I run a 1600 perfectly fine and am getting two more lights from mars hydro. I also run 2 600w mh and other lights that can't be mentioned here due to not being sponsored lights.

thank you Co Finest:)
In my House Over 2500 LED WATTS from the wall and no fire or smoke or light having problem. That's my 2 cents for today.

why we post that, becuase we were theaten buy a lot of people, small dent problem , they want a new light and do not want to return the former lgiht. we have to protect ourselves. sorry about that.
number 6 of the policy as u prob know is a mega dodgy insert into the warranty

but lets say i have 4 1600w mars 2 and they all go faulty i send pictures to topled and say this is wrong and i want u to fix it?
then those pics are then taken from topled and posted on a forum by them with a bogus username ect and they say its u?
warranty void?
it will not happen, who knows your problem? if you did not give others your information and only nickname here,who knows who are you? even I do not know your real name because you order on our website, we have a lot orders, your real name is different from the one on forum. so how we know who are you ? we post that policy becuase we are tired of theaten by others. they spread bad words on the internet. if those bad words are true, it will not avoid warranty for sure, we will solve the problem ASAP. if that is not true, it will influence our company reputation. everyone knows that we are honor our warranty for sure, a lot people posted their problem here and we helped them ASAP, did not avoid warranty, please do not worry about that.

yes, that's our meaning:)
In this situatuon, ur warranty would still be fine. They just want u to take ur issue "in advanced" to them. Then speak ur opinion after u hear their side. Seems fine to me, just take ur issue to them, If ur still not satisfied then go talk about the issue where u feel.

I&I

Hi Dennise, No, we do not have UV, we only have IR. LED only have UVA, but plants need UVB, so we did not use the useless led . please note this all my friends.:Namaste:
Yes they do have the UV and IR lights....:circle-of-love:

In my opinion, when it comes to led lighting, if you can find an exact copy of another product, from two different companies, odds are it came off the same assembly line. Notice how when questioned about a similar light, your competition didn't say a word, but a "sponsored (non paid) grower" said they looked like flashlights. Subject was then dropped. Interesting to me to say the least...

I appreciate you not bad mouthing competitors sara, that only makes companies look petty, incompetent, and doubtful of the product they offer. Just my pennies.

yes, we do not have UV, if customers want UV, I always tell them to buy one T5 light as supplyment. T5 can provide the right UV spectrum, LED can not.
I don't think that they have UV's in their lights... if they do it must be a custom order. But they work great with what they have, check out my grow pic's in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom