Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah,the 420 is coming up soon...but we are not sure how should we celebrate it yet...:volcano-smiley:

Well I believe I need to celebrate it with a new Reflector 48! I'll be interested in seeing what type of sales you might have on the light on 420....I'd like to purchase one.

The best decision I've made in a long time I'm so impressed with my reflector 144!!! But then I've been growing with CFL's so when I put my mars-hydro light in my tent my girls all perked rite up and they where oh so happy!!! Thanks to Mars-Hydro I can grow like a pro now!!! Live-Love-Learn

So I currently own a 300 W LED Mars Hydro and it's series 1 and I am thinking about getting a second late but want to know what the difference between epistar or cree

So I currently own a 300 W LED Mars Hydro and it's series 1 and I am thinking about getting a second late but want to know what the difference between epistar or cree

Anyone have any information that can help me decide if CREE or EPISTAR IS the way to go?

Anyone have any information that can help me decide if CREE or EPISTAR IS the way to go?

Hi bignugz. I haven't used Cree, but I do have Epistar chips and in the Pro II series they get the job done. Epistar is less expensive, quality is good. Some people swear by Cree. I've thought about trying the Cree but am extremely satisfied with the Epistar.
:thumb:

If cost isn't an issue, CREE hands down.

Well I look at it like this it's a 100 dollar difference so if Cree blows it out of the water I'll grab that if Epistar is close to same proformance then I'll go with that any advise would be greatly appreciated I own series 1 300 watt mars hydro

Well I look at it like this it's a 100 dollar difference so if Cree blows it out of the water I'll grab that if Epistar is close to same proformance then I'll go with that any advise would be greatly appreciated I own series 1 300 watt mars hydro

It's hard to say what kind of incremental volume/quality you'd achieve by upgrading to CREE but CREE is definitely the best bulb out there today.

Maybe Sara knows the difference you could achieve with either light.

Sprouted under a Mars hydro Pro II Epistar 320. ;)

I put a slice of tomato on top of the soil, covered it with a little more soil and watered.
5 days later, 10 tomato plants!

Cheers!

420-magazine-mobile464022838.jpg

Sprouted under a Mars hydro Pro II Epistar 320. ;)

I put a slice of tomato on top of the soil, covered it with a little more soil and watered.
5 days later, 10 tomato plants!

Cheers!

420-magazine-mobile464022838.jpg

I'm assuming this is a "Legal" grow, right? :rofl:

hey Sarah haven't been on the forums for a while but I'm back and have questions!

obviously I've been growing with the reflector 48s still, between that and the sun I have been able to get great results in potency ect. yield Is my problem, I only seem to hit around an oz a plant which isn't good enough.
so with winter coming I'm here to buy another led ! now I'm not sure what you have released since I've been away, is there a way someone could fill me in quickly?

this is part of an afghan kush done under 48s, imagine the size if it had more light !
420-magazine-mobile2087942164.jpg

humm....smoking here..smoking there...sounds a great plan:smokin:
Thanks for saving your puffs for me...i will think about it everyday now.:lot-o-toke:
I know how to celebrate 420! :smokin:

A little puff here :lot-o-toke: ... a little puff there :bongrip:
:allgood:

...savin' puffs for Sara :thumb:

:circle-of-love:I will confirm with our manager today...we get back to you very soon:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:So your 420wish is a Reflector48:goodjob:
Well I believe I need to celebrate it with a new Reflector 48! I'll be interested in seeing what type of sales you might have on the light on 420....I'd like to purchase one.

:cheer:I'm glad to hear that you and your girls both are happy with our lights.:bravo:Humm...i know what i want for my 420 wish list from you:a picture of your girls on that day:cheer::cheer:
The best decision I've made in a long time I'm so impressed with my reflector 144!!! But then I've been growing with CFL's so when I put my mars-hydro light in my tent my girls all perked rite up and they where oh so happy!!! Thanks to Mars-Hydro I can grow like a pro now!!! Live-Love-Learn

This two lights are with same built-up,both will give your the best lighting performance compare among our lights.:high-five:
First:they use different brand chips: Epistar and Cree.And Mars ProII Epistar with IR diodes,the Mars ProII Cree without IR diodes.:high-five:
Second:the design is different,Mars Pro II Cree with curved design.
128_.jpg

320_2.jpg

Most of our customers go with the Mars Pro II Epistar:high-five:

For Cree chips will be birghter than Epistar.:high-five:

Our Mars Pro II Epistar use upgraded chips compare Mars II or Reflector series.The Cree expensive for it's brand.:high-five:
Mars Pro II Epistar with better price but almost same growing result.:Namaste:
Hi bignugz. I haven't used Cree, but I do have Epistar chips and in the Pro II series they get the job done. Epistar is less expensive, quality is good. Some people swear by Cree. I've thought about trying the Cree but am extremely satisfied with the Epistar.
:thumb:

Yes,you can go with the Mars Pro II Epistar series,it's with good lighting performance as same as the Mars Pro II Cree...tought the Cree with curved design which looks cool to me.haha:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom