Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

would it be ok to run both veg and bloom switch last weeks of veg ornwould it hurt it mars 144 reflector
Hi clifton, and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
The only time I run just veg is for seedlings. Pretty much use full spectrum for entire grow, veg and flower. It definitely won't hurt, and may actually be beneficial.
:thumb:

Hi Sara,

I am wanting to get a light for a very small closet veg only. No more than 1-3 seedlings or 1-2 clones max. I'd veg them only with this light for approx. 30 days then put into larger tent to finish the veg and flip to flower.

I was thinking about the Reflector 48. I see it covers a 2' x 2' area...that would be perfect.

What are your thoughts? I see it has Veg and Bloom switches. Does it draw the same power in Veg and in Bloom modes?

:circle-of-love:I'm not sure yet,we will know it in June or the beginning of July.:high-five:
wow,you will save some buds for me:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:I'm so glad that we can smoke together:slide::slide::tokin::blunt:
Do you now where in Ontario yet? I'm saving some bud for you to try! :high-five:

Thanks for sharing your pics with me,you just made my day!:thanks:
Yeah,you are right,the plants in the middle under the Mars II 400 and the Mars Pro II Epistar160 growing bigger.:goodjob:
May i know which light is your favorite so far?:high-five:
Here's a couple pics of whats going on now in my tents.

IMG_208422.JPG
IMG_208627.JPG

Not sure about Venus, but all my girls are from Mars! :high-five:

:circle-of-love:I'm not sure yet,we will know it in June or the beginning of July.:high-five:
wow,you will save some buds for me:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:I'm so glad that we can smoke together:slide::slide::tokin::blunt:

Sounds like fun. Of course we'll share some bud :party::passitleft::party:

Hi clifton,yes you can turn on both switches,it will give enough power to your plants.
Many growers will turn on both switches from VEG to flowering.:high-five: May i know your growing area? If you think the lights is too powerful to your plants,you can hang it higher.:high-five:
Looking forward to some pics of your growing.:cheer::cheer::Namaste:
would it be ok to run both veg and bloom switch last weeks of veg ornwould it hurt it mars 144 reflector

Thanks for sharing your pics with me,you just made my day!:thanks:
Yeah,you are right,the plants in the middle under the Mars II 400 and the Mars Pro II Epistar160 growing bigger.:goodjob:
May i know which light is your favorite so far?:high-five:

Wow Sara, that's a good question. I really like the Reflector 144 in the veg tent. It's a great fit for a 2x4 tent and allows me to use veg only for seedlings. The Mars II 400 was my first LED, so that has to be my sentimental favorite. I almost did my entire first grow under that light. But I have to admit I am really growing fond of the Mars Pro II Epistar 160. And it fits in perfectly with the 400.
:high-five:

:thanks:yeah,most growers will do that,plants enjoy more lights.:volcano-smiley:
Hi clifton, and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
The only time I run just veg is for seedlings. Pretty much use full spectrum for entire grow, veg and flower. It definitely won't hurt, and may actually be beneficial.
:thumb:

:circle-of-love:hi Beavis,:welcome:The Reflector48 draw power around 102W,yes ,it's with Veg and Bloom switches,the VEG switch control 30pcs diodes63.75w,the Bloom switch control 18pcs diodes,around 38.25w.:high-five::high-five:If you only want to use this light for 1-3 seedlings,i think it will be ok.:high-five:
You can check on our official website: Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro the price will be cheap than other website.:high-five:
PS:For Reflector series light,you can turn on Veg switch alone,it will not be a problem,but you can not turn on Bloom switches alone,cause the Veg switch control all the fans.:high-five:
Hi Sara,

I am wanting to get a light for a very small closet veg only. No more than 1-3 seedlings or 1-2 clones max. I'd veg them only with this light for approx. 30 days then put into larger tent to finish the veg and flip to flower.

I was thinking about the Reflector 48. I see it covers a 2' x 2' area...that would be perfect.

What are your thoughts? I see it has Veg and Bloom switches. Does it draw the same power in Veg and in Bloom modes?

That will be great.smoking together with some beers or rum in your growing room...:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Sounds like fun. Of course we'll share some bud :party::passitleft::party:

humm....so you have good feeling of all of them so far.LOL:goodjob: Maybe after a full round growing of each light,you will notice the growing difference,but none of them will disappoint you.:cheer:
I sent you a PM:high-five:
Wow Sara, that's a good question. I really like the Reflector 144 in the veg tent. It's a great fit for a 2x4 tent and allows me to use veg only for seedlings. The Mars II 400 was my first LED, so that has to be my sentimental favorite. I almost did my entire first grow under that light. But I have to admit I am really growing fond of the Mars Pro II Epistar 160. And it fits in perfectly with the 400.
:high-five:

humm....so you have good feeling of all of them so far.LOL:goodjob: Maybe after a full round growing of each light,you will notice the growing difference,but none of them will disappoint you.:cheer:
I sent you a PM:high-five:

I can't complain :thumb:
I think the Pro II Epistar 160 is going to be my fave, until you come out with something new lol.
Got the PM, replied.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:hi Beavis,:welcome:The Reflector48 draw power around 102W,yes ,it's with Veg and Bloom switches,the VEG switch control 30pcs diodes63.75w,the Bloom switch control 18pcs diodes,around 38.25w.:high-five::high-five:If you only want to use this light for 1-3 seedlings,i think it will be ok.:high-five:
You can check on our official website: Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro the price will be cheap than other website.:high-five:
PS:For Reflector series light,you can turn on Veg switch alone,it will not be a problem,but you can not turn on Bloom switches alone,cause the Veg switch control all the fans.:high-five:

Awesome thank you Sara! Hmmm 420 is coming up soon???!!!!!

Snarly's quick review of Mars LED Glasses

Hey friends! I ordered the Mars LED glasses early March, and received them within a week if I recall. I had read mixed posts about them, but wanted to try them out for myself. The glasses come in a sturdy case, which is a bonus in my grow room, trust me! The glasses make working in the tent with lights on much more enjoyable, no more headaches from accidental glances at the panels, and no time needed to readjust to normal lights after leaving the tent. The glasses provide a much more "normal" view of your girls. And they do pretty good for taking pictures through the lens. I'm very satisfied with my glasses. Below are pictures taken through the lens of the glasses with LEDs on full spectrum..

IMG_198531.JPG
IMG_198231.JPG
IMG_198139.JPG
IMG_197933.JPG
IMG_197832.JPG
IMG_197738.JPG

:cheer:Yeah,the Mars Pro II Epistar160 with upgraded built-up compare to the Reflector series and the Mars II series.:high-five:
I can't complain :thumb:
I think the Pro II Epistar 160 is going to be my fave, until you come out with something new lol.
Got the PM, replied.:high-five:

Yeah,the 420 is coming up soon...but we are not sure how should we celebrate it yet...:volcano-smiley:
4_201.jpg

Awesome thank you Sara! Hmmm 420 is coming up soon???!!!!!

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your review of our LED glasses.Yes,the LED grow light use Glasses enable grower to check their plants with the lights on,and can see clear the most part details of the plants.:bravo:
Last time when i just got the LED grow light use glasses from our factory,i weared it for a while,yes,i didn't feel anything like headache when i looked at the light.:cheer:
Snarly's quick review of Mars LED Glasses

Hey friends! I ordered the Mars LED glasses early March, and received them within a week if I recall. I had read mixed posts about them, but wanted to try them out for myself. The glasses come in a sturdy case, which is a bonus in my grow room, trust me! The glasses make working in the tent with lights on much more enjoyable, no more headaches from accidental glances at the panels, and no time needed to readjust to normal lights after leaving the tent. The glasses provide a much more "normal" view of your girls. And they do pretty good for taking pictures through the lens. I'm very satisfied with my glasses. Below are pictures taken through the lens of the glasses with LEDs on full spectrum..

IMG_198531.JPG
IMG_198231.JPG
IMG_198139.JPG
IMG_197933.JPG
IMG_197832.JPG
IMG_197738.JPG

Yeah,the 420 is coming up soon...but we are not sure how should we celebrate it yet...:volcano-smiley:
]

I know how to celebrate 420! :smokin:

A little puff here :lot-o-toke: ... a little puff there :bongrip:
:allgood:

...savin' puffs for Sara :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom