Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Oh man.
Sorry to tell ya fella but your wrong as well. The bigger wattage number given has nothing tovdo with hps period.
Let me break it down so you will understand. A led advertised at 300w but only uses about 180 right? Right!
The 180 is what it actually uses.
An advertised 600w unit for example uses 200 leds in it that are 3w chips each. So 200 x 3w=600w..thats pretty simple righr? Except for the fact no LED will be driven anywhere near 100% but usually 40 to 55% to keep them cool so they last.
One more example would be the mars 900. It has 300 leds in it each rated at 3 watts. 300 x 3 equals 900w!
It is deception at its finest.
If it was pushed to its leds top rated wattage it would burn up from heat in 10 minutes with the cooling capabilities they are built with.
It has absolutely nothing to do with HPS.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I stand corrected

Autoflower420

:circle-of-love:I understand what you mean.We will have it this year...2017:high-five:
The mars pro lights are not cobs they are close clusters of 5 x 5w diode with a reflecting cone. Not a cob.

cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

3O6A9351.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light (will release on5th,Jan, 2017),
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses (will release on 5th,Jan, 2017)

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com(or send to me here)--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

:circle-of-love:Holiday Notification:
We will have enough of products IN STOCK at our international warehouses during the Chinese Spring festival.:bravo:

After we captured your payment,we will arrange products to you within 24hours working times.For time difference,we will send tracking information to you within 1-2 days.The goods will arrive at your side about 3-7days.Except some remote area.

During holidays,our sales/service/shipping department will work as usual,but they will reply your message/phone/email slower,for they are at home, not at office.

You really should try the Mars Pro II lights.:high-five:
Our Mars Pro II install IR diodes and UV-A. :Namaste:
Sarah, I have nothing against Mars lights. Most are a good value and work quite well. Your customer service is about second to none! . but ill never give up my lights that have the potential of 1.8- 2.0 grams per watt to go to 1gpw. . That just wouldnt make sense right?
I have $6800 USD invested in both of my light arrays and dont regret a penny of it.

Your a great company with great potential and fantastic service.

Sarah, I have nothing against Mars lights. Most are a good value and work quite well. Your customer service is about second to none! . but ill never give up my lights that have the potential of 1.8- 2.0 grams per watt to go to 1gpw. . That just wouldnt make sense right?
I have $6800 USD invested in both of my light arrays and dont regret a penny of it.

Your a great company with great potential and fantastic service.

I can buy 30pcs 144x5 Mars reflector in bulk for that much money and put a dimmer and surge protector on them LOL. Nice CREE/COB/ DIY by the way . Clever! Here is some Critical under 144 x 5, might get 1 gram per, we'll see. Hate to invest too much dinero in the LONG TERM with lights evolving so fast.
IMG_0079_1_.JPG

and Bubba

Whats up with the +5% like how you mentioned earlier sarah about lights. Like the mars 400 uses 177+5%

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
She means 177 watts plus or minus 5% variation.

I can buy 30pcs 144x5 Mars reflector in bulk for that much money and put a dimmer and surge protector on them LOL. Nice CREE/COB/ DIY by the way . Clever! Here is some Critical under 144 x 5, might get 1 gram per, we'll see. Hate to invest too much dinero in the LONG TERM with lights evolving so fast.
IMG_0079_1_.JPG

and Bubba
You sure could but why? That would be silly.
80 amp from a 120v braeker box lmao...9500 watts! Imagine that.

Whats up with the +5% like how you mentioned earlier sarah about lights. Like the mars 400 uses 177+5%

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
177 is the average draw and can vary by as much as 5% in either direction typically your draw would be between 168 and 186 w depending on your particular electrical connection from the power connection which can vary slightly from company to company and area to area.

Back
Top Bottom