Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a ?...
When people say you can get a gram per watt if you had a 600w led that only uses say 300w does that gram per watt theory apply to the 600w or the 300w true watts?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
300. 600 is a fake number to make LEDs seem huuuuge.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was just throwing a number
Ok use the mars 300
It only uses 100 something true watts
With the watts per gram method do you go by the watts used or the supposed 300 watts

Jesus, i just answered you. You use the number of the actual wattage used.
Not the fake number companies throw out there.

Such attitude.....lol
Nah I thought you wrote that it was a fake led cuz the range in the numbers....

So it's all a scam then

Not a scam, just deception lmao

Dont stand corrected yet Hook. I have seen NO information that suggests the Pro ll is cob. Even if they are they would be timy.

Thanks fl!...I didn't think so...but this thread moves so fast and I'm on vacay in mexico...so didn't backtrack or search the product...hopefully we'll be thru the vile smelling stash we left here last year and be into some fresh mexi brick weed(Chronic here is gonna cost you US equivalent)...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hi, I will be starting my first grow next month. I wanted to get some advice or confirmation really to what LED lights to go with.

My grow tent is 5x5, I will be growing anywhere from 4 to 6 plants in a soiless mix in 7 and 10 gal smart pots. I've done some research and I think it will be going with the Mars II 700w LED x 2x instead of a single Mars II 1200w or 1600w single panel. Is this a good choice for the size of my grow?

Pricing for 2x700w, Amazon is $30 more than the ebay merchant(I'll go with ebay)
I got 3 800s cheaper

Autoflower420

You mean the Mars II 400?The draw watt is around 177+/-5%.:high-five:
Whats the draw wattage of the series 2 400w (180w or something) I wanna try for a gram a watt :)

We showed Canad currency on our website before,but the paypal will collect moeny by their currency exchange rate,it is changing all the time.So we only show USD now.:high-five:Hope you will understand.We are sorry for the inconvenient.:Namaste:
I guess I'll be buying my lights elsewhere... Canadians are being ripped off on the mars site, shop around you will find better lights at a better price..

:circle-of-love:Our Mars Pro II Epistar series are small COB,and this year we plan to develop one COB LED with CREE CXB 3590 chips.:cheer:
Thanks for your support.:thanks:
I almost went for a Chinese company that was marketing their lights as cob. Glad I went for the Mars hydro lamps instead. I think most of the so-called cob lights from China are fakes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:cheer:And your plants are loveing them...They really growing super fast.:bravo:
The prices were too cheap to be true

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This year we will do it.:high-five:
I hear ya. I want to see what mars comes out with whenever they make a cob light

Yes,multiple lights are better than one light,it will be easier to install and cover your growing area nicely.:high-five:
But 1pc Mars II 700 cover 3'x3' area,2pcs can only cover 3'x6' area.
Mars II 1600 can cover 4.2'x4.2',draw power around 704.7w±5%.
But i still recommend you go with Mars Pro II Epistar320 coverage 4'x4',draw power around 740W±5%:high-five:
The Mars pro II use refelction board,and it install without lens,has vents around the panel, it will run cooler than Mars II.
Mars II install with lens,and use glass cover,it will block some lights emit from the light.:high-five:You can place order on our website: Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro the price will be cheap than other website.:high-five:
You can choose according to your growing situation.:Namaste:
Hi, I will be starting my first grow next month. I wanted to get some advice or confirmation really to what LED lights to go with.

My grow tent is 5x5, I will be growing anywhere from 4 to 6 plants in a soiless mix in 7 and 10 gal smart pots. I've done some research and I think it will be going with the Mars II 700w LED x 2x instead of a single Mars II 1200w or 1600w single panel. Is this a good choice for the size of my grow?

Pricing for 2x700w, Amazon is $30 more than the ebay merchant(I'll go with ebay)

Actually 4pcs Mars II 700 is enough.:volcano-smiley:
Depends on budget really.
4x 900w would cover it all really really well.
1x 1600w might be a bit dark around the edges.
1 x pro320 would probably be weaker than weak around the edges.
9 x 300w would probably work.
You got alot of options man. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom