Make 420 friends here

Captain Lucky.PNG
Yeah I like this one a lot 🔥🔥🔥

(Classic) There are a few ways I like to enjoy cannabis, I like to smoke while watching a movie or on a hike in the woods, over a good conversation with friends, stargazing ect... Tonight it's in the den watching Pineapple Express!!

pineapple.jpeg

(Classic) There are a few ways I like to enjoy cannabis, I like to smoke while watching a movie or on a hike in the woods, over a good conversation with friends, stargazing ect... Tonight it's in the den watching Pineapple Express!!

pineapple.jpeg
When I was a teenager I lived with my Pops out in the country. I would spark 🔥 a joint on the back porch looking 👀 for U.F.O.s. I prolly would’ve pissed myself if I ever seen one though. lol 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I was a teenager I lived with my Pops out in the country. I would spark 🔥 a joint on the back porch looking 👀 for U.F.O.s. I prolly would’ve pissed myself if I ever seen one though. lol 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sounds like my Kinda party lol, I definitely the "get high and talk about aliens for hours kinda guy". 😆 🤣

Thanks GDB, I appreciate the kind words!! Do you have anything going currently?
No problem, @Rick34!

Yeah, I've got a few things growing at the moment. Links to both of my grows are my signature. Stop by if you get a minute! :Rasta:

Love the Oscars!

The girls first hair cut
I remember back in junior high if one came across that pile they'd be hooked up! :laugh:
Temp going to be in upper 90s here so I'll have to keep them in for a couple of days
My Northern Lights Auto showed a little heat stress signs this morning from yesterday, but not
the mystery's.

20240613_042841.jpg

Did my fish tank recycle this morning and filled up 50/50 with reg. water the PH 6.3, Now I'll take a lemon dice it up in quarters and add 1/4 wedge to ea. gal should drop me to the :high-five:

Fish Tank Water Recycle .jpg
The girls first hair cut
I remember back in junior high if one came across that pile they'd be hooked up! :laugh:
Temp going to be in upper 90s here so I'll have to keep them in for a couple of days
My Northern Lights Auto showed a little heat stress signs this morning from yesterday, but not
the mystery's.

20240613_042841.jpg
Beautiful Plants, they are already pretty big!! how many plants do you have going right now total?

:welcome: to the forum @rick34:passitleft:
I'm currently growing Bruce Banner Auto from Herbies and an Alaskan Purple plant from Seedsman. 5 total plants. The 4 Banners are in their 5th week of flower and you can smell them as soon as you walk in the door. One of them has a mutation that makes it grow weird, but it's still weed I guess lol.

20240601_142008 (1).jpg

20240609_212807.jpg

20240609_212919.jpg

20240609_212923.jpg

20240609_212937.jpg

20240609_212945.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend :yummy::passitleft:
Yeah I like this one a lot 🔥🔥🔥
I've always been partial to this...

I never grew any mushrooms 🍄 until recently. Here’s a few pictures of my Durban and Chemdog. CL🍀
Edit: The first plant is Chemdog.
IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg

IMG_5155.jpeg
Now that's a slap yo mama cola right there!!

:welcome: to the forum @rick34:passitleft:

Beautiful garden my friend :yummy::passitleft:

I've always been partial to this...
@MochaBud That's funny as hell, I got a good laugh outta that one lol. That's gonna be me in a few days here, I'm gonna chop em and hang them and focus on the Alaskan Purple. Thanks for the welcome and a good laugh.

Just some pictures I took with the microscope. This was the plant that grew crazy and didn't form real buds, still smoked good though. :ganjamon:

IMG_20240623_010734.jpg

IMG_20240623_010604.jpg

IMG_20240623_010502.jpg

IMG_20240623_005935.jpg

IMG_20240620_023534.jpg

IMG_20240620_023519.jpg

IMG_20240620_023044.jpg

Hey guys and girls, I'm Rick. I'm still kind of a new grower, I'm on my 3rd run. I believe most of us want to engage with each other a little more and share stories and pictures of our grows or just chop it up with some like minded people. There are a lot of nice people here that I have met already and I'm looking to connect with many more. Everyone is welcome!! The goal here is to create constant engagement and build a community where everybody can come in and be able to connect with people everyday. We're giving tips, encouraging contest participation, and stopping by grow journals and showing some love, posting pics, bragging, and having fun.
Hey Rick and fellow growers,

I'm new to growing, currently on my third run, and finding this community incredibly welcoming. Dealing with chronic pain, growing has become more than just a hobby—it's therapeutic. I'm excited to connect with all of you, share tips, and support each other in this journey. Let's keep the positivity flowing, share our successes, and build a community where everyone feels valued and supported every day.

Best,
Hunter

That's what it's all about Hunter, It's nice to meet you and we are glad to have you around here. I'm sort of a new grower too, my entire experience is documented here on this site. These people are always a good resource and they always help me figure out issues if they come up. You growing anything right now?

Hey Rick and fellow growers,

I'm new to growing, currently on my third run, and finding this community incredibly welcoming. Dealing with chronic pain, growing has become more than just a hobby—it's therapeutic. I'm excited to connect with all of you, share tips, and support each other in this journey. Let's keep the positivity flowing, share our successes, and build a community where everyone feels valued and supported every day.

Best,
Hunter
Welcome Hunter!

By any chance, did you misplace a laptop? :laughtwo:

Just kidding! Welcome to 420 Brother! Lots of experienced growers willing to lend a hand.

It's a wrap for the Bruce Banners!! Here is a bud pic from the purple one, cant wait to smoke this stuff!!

20240624_102216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom