Make 420 friends here

Great garden my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill, I appreciate it. I'm surprised you're not on this site's payroll lol, you're always here. Guess that's how you earned all them badges lol they need to create a 420 OG badge just for you.

This looks pretty cool Cap, what's the name of that all in one bag, I may grab two of them for my friends. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the Chemdog, I'll grab some for sure, right after I finish my Mimosa x Orange Punch from barney's. Is there a trick to growing the giant colas?
I’m not sure but I think it’s a powerful light and growing a big healthy root ball. I hope it helps. The AIO bag is from our Sponsor @Midwest Grow Kits. CL🍀

Thanks Bill, I appreciate it. I'm surprised you're not on this site's payroll lol, you're always here. Guess that's how you earned all them badges lol they need to create a 420 OG badge just for you.
You are too kind my friend :thanks:
I always tell everyone I’m just a friendly beginner :passitleft:
Meeting wonderful people is such a nice reward.
Just curious do you have a smoke detector by chance?:Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Whats up @Greenvein , it's nice to meet ya buddy. That profile picture is hilarious!! I just checked out that blackberry Kush you grew last year, good shit!!
Same to you bud 👊 yeah It Was a joke in the random photo dump section but I thought that one deserves some time on the DP 🤣 yeah them autos was fun but stayed really small. I like to be wall to wall lol.

Your current grow looks really nice bro some great smoke your growing there :goodjob:

Here's one of my current tents ready to rock 😬 a bit wild 🤣

PXL_20240610_183459774.jpg

You are too kind my friend :thanks:
I always tell everyone I’m just a friendly beginner :passitleft:
Meeting wonderful people is such a nice reward.
Just curious do you have a smoke detector by chance?:Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
yeah, I have a couple in the house. lol

Just a little reminder guys, don’t forget about this month’s contests. Make someone’s day and nominate them and get involved. Lots of really cool prizes the Sponsors are providing for us. CL🍀 :thanks:
I entered for the first time this month, I did it because it was one of the better pics I had so far and It's a chance to engage with other growers.

Same to you bud 👊 yeah It Was a joke in the random photo dump section but I thought that one deserves some time on the DP 🤣 yeah them autos was fun but stayed really small. I like to be wall to wall lol.

Your current grow looks really nice bro some great smoke your growing there :goodjob:

Here's one of my current tents ready to rock 😬 a bit wild 🤣

PXL_20240610_183459774.jpg
This is impressive!! You really are packing out your tents over there. I cant wait to see the final weight of your 3x3, I'm gonna follow along and do something similar with my Alaskan Purple.

This is impressive!! You really are packing out your tents over there. I cant wait to see the final weight of your 3x3, I'm gonna follow along and do something similar with my Alaskan Purple.
You and me both bro. I've never run such few plants in my tents before. But 1 plant in a 3gal pot.. 1lb sounds nice 🤣.

Ps. Hey Mrs parker 👋 🤣 that's first line that comes to mind from Friday 😎

You and me both bro. I've never run such few plants in my tents before. But 1 plant in a 3gal pot.. 1lb sounds nice 🤣.

Ps. Hey Mrs parker 👋 🤣 that's first line that comes to mind from Friday
That's about how much I was guessing, It's definitely big enough. I was aiming for one and a half pounds on my current grow until one of the Banners started growing crazy, maybe I still get one :goodluck:

Welcome to the party @Rick34!

Your tent looks awesome! You'll fit right in with the many other awesome growers here on 420.

Happy Growing! :Rasta:

Welcome to the party @Rick34!

Your tent looks awesome! You'll fit right in with the many other awesome growers here on 420.

Happy Growing
Thanks GDB, I appreciate the kind words!! Do you have anything going currently?

Back
Top Bottom