Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

man that is awesome! Greenhouses for the win! if those things are going to get as big as I think they are, I would once again refer you to the plantspeakers Instagram... I think he had two levels of bamboo trellis and netting last year.... Might be worth getting on top of it before you cant move in there! You shall become a trellis master! Lol

i think it does both, not that i have any experience using one... But from the journals/pictures i have seen, it would appear the nets weight holds the growth down for a bit forcing it to grow around it. At the same time i think you could use the net as training support to spread the branches out weaving them as they grow to fill out the net.

Just my .02 im sure someone more knowledgable will chime in soon enough! Happy friday!
:passitleft:

Friday and 84F...good time to harvest the autos that were all well past their supposed finish date (12-14 weeks total). I had repotted them from 3 to 7-gallons so they were on their second life....all tricks were cloudy with a dash of amber...so they got culled before the daytime temps hit.

Alien Mephisto...a freebie from @SeedsMan . Nice little lollipops...

NLxBB...second time I grew this out...she started under lights in the Box, then finished in the sunlight. I like these...they get big and smell great. I took many bud shots because they were pretty fat for an auto....I'll put these at the bottom to save scrolling time :)

CKS NL...I had it from 2017 and grew it out...a good example of weak genetics alongside good genetics (NLxBB)

Buckets after washing all 3x.

The charcuterie platter of freshly washed buds....(they're currently drying in my 65F/65%RH/dark root cellar)

Now some big bud shots...because it's Friday!

Mmmmmm......BIGGGGGG!!!!!
DTF and ATF (and Blueberry) already 3 feet across...I trained all of the arms of the ATF yesterday (56F and sunny...ideal to be in a GH!) as it seems they like to stretch out and hang. I was looking into options for secondary trellis but I don't really have the space. I'll just support them off the tomato cage and steer them up. With proper trellising I can see her being 8-10 feet wide...just not this year!

Back
Top Bottom