Mad Scientist 7D2

Well chop day is almost apon me. So guess this week I chop. Stone panda is about enriching little more. But apple fritter Milk color but no ambers

20240827_112400.jpg

20240827_112411.jpg

20240827_112421.jpg

20240827_11_23_00.png

20240827_11_22_25.png

20240827_112040.jpg

So many trichomes on those flowers! And is that a toy fly?
Aww no that is a real . Now dead fly. Cause I was scared it would breed. Forgive me but I have boundaries on creepy looking alien things that looks like it hurt me just to touch. Lmao.

Nice how much did they hit you up for that dehumidifier. Also, how big of a tent will it cover. I plan on growing this winter in my 4x4 and I may need one of those. I am sure I will find a lot of things I will need for my tent, but I am hoping I can get by with what I have now. I have a 4x4 tent a nice light and a 6-inch inline fan and 1 small fan. I will learn as I go. I am also thinking of growing an auto for my first indoor grow. It will be the first auto for me also. I have plenty of seeds so I should be able to at least get one auto to take. I am thinking of 1 plant to start even if I can fit more than one in my 4x4 tent. Can I ask what size pot most of you use for an auto growing in a 4x4. I would like to keep it on the small side so I will have to try my luck at training which will be new to me. I am sure I will need help with this grow it's going to be all new to me. :green_heart: 🍋

Nice how much did they hit you up for that dehumidifier. Also, how big of a tent will it cover. I plan on growing this winter in my 4x4 and I may need one of those. I am sure I will find a lot of things I will need for my tent, but I am hoping I can get by with what I have now. I have a 4x4 tent a nice light and a 6-inch inline fan and 1 small fan. I will learn as I go. I am also thinking of growing an auto for my first indoor grow. It will be the first auto for me also. I have plenty of seeds so I should be able to at least get one auto to take. I am thinking of 1 plant to start even if I can fit more than one in my 4x4 tent. Can I ask what size pot most of you use for an auto growing in a 4x4. I would like to keep it on the small side so I will have to try my luck at training which will be new to me. I am sure I will need help with this grow it's going to be all new to me. :green_heart: 🍋
80 bucks on Amazon 900 Sq ft just ones of the ones that popped up and high stars.

80 bucks on Amazon 900 Sq ft just ones of the ones that popped up and high stars.
I put it inside the 6x6 tent and rest of room stays about 55 60 rh anyway. I just got tired and said hell with it . But it will take few days see if it works for me. Or where to put it. Cause exhausted sucks out most the air. Had turn it down also.

We all still learning bro. Trust me and if they say they know they don't. Lmao.

See if this changes in few day. Humid as it is right now it's already doing something. Jezzz what I move to the tropics or something.
The avg is what I'm looking at.
This year been this .
Hince the dehumidifier.

So I'm thinking reason I had issue this year is rh been so high all year. That's inside my 6x6
Outside of it don't care. Stay good for veg but adding heater.for winter. Plus all air flow goes into 6x6 and then exits
20240830_173603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom