Mad Scientist 7D2

OK this is the very very bottom nugs on stone panda .
Smokes smoothe. Which means good.
All I can say all I do is sit around smoke pot all day. What my wife says lmao.

20240901_152709.jpg

20240901_152648.jpg

Nice how much did they hit you up for that dehumidifier. Also, how big of a tent will it cover. I plan on growing this winter in my 4x4 and I may need one of those. I am sure I will find a lot of things I will need for my tent, but I am hoping I can get by with what I have now. I have a 4x4 tent a nice light and a 6-inch inline fan and 1 small fan. I will learn as I go. I am also thinking of growing an auto for my first indoor grow. It will be the first auto for me also. I have plenty of seeds so I should be able to at least get one auto to take. I am thinking of 1 plant to start even if I can fit more than one in my 4x4 tent. Can I ask what size pot most of you use for an auto growing in a 4x4. I would like to keep it on the small side so I will have to try my luck at training which will be new to me. I am sure I will need help with this grow it's going to be all new to me. :green_heart: 🍋
Learning by doing is a very effective way to learn because it allows you to gain experience and also helps you to remember what you've learned. 😄
OK this is the very very bottom nugs on stone panda .
Smokes smoothe. Which means good.
All I can say all I do is sit around smoke pot all day. What my wife says lmao.

20240901_152709.jpg

20240901_152648.jpg
Haha, sounds like a pretty chill life! 😂💨

Learning by doing is a very effective way to learn because it allows you to gain experience and also helps you to remember what you've learned. 😄

Haha, sounds like a pretty chill life! 😂💨
It is retired sucks really. But dang sure glad I don't have some telling me what to do all the time. Oh right yeah I'm still married. Lmao.

It is retired sucks really. But dang sure glad I don't have some telling me what to do all the time. Oh right yeah I'm still married. Lmao.
Haha, sounds like retirement has its ups and downs! 😆💼 On one hand, you're free from the constraints of a boss telling you what to do all day. But on the other hand, you've still got your spouse to keep you in check!
Seriously though, having the freedom to pursue your passions (like growing cannabis) and spend your time however you see fit is a huge perk of retirement. Just don't forget to take some time for yourself and maybe sneak a few puffs in peace and quiet.
Apple fritter pretty OK. I think. Smokes good.

20240908_142704.jpg

20240908_142609.jpg

20240908_142631.jpg
Haha, then enjoy it.

Haha, sounds like retirement has its ups and downs! 😆💼 On one hand, you're free from the constraints of a boss telling you what to do all day. But on the other hand, you've still got your spouse to keep you in check!
Seriously though, having the freedom to pursue your passions (like growing cannabis) and spend your time however you see fit is a huge perk of retirement. Just don't forget to take some time for yourself and maybe sneak a few puffs in peace and quiet.

Haha, then enjoy it.
I like retirement but I rather be working and doing same job I was in government. Air planes. Building them modified them etc. I really enjoyed it. This is relax time now. 27 years running around the world for no reason. Just make money. Seen everything I needed to for sure.. now I just want be left alone and die old man. Smoking and drinking a beer on front porch. Waving as cars go bye. That what I enjoy. I had enough of evil bs and similar bs of this world. They can have it. Just let me live out rest of my life.
Yeah I love this.

Guess next plant have going on is stone panda , she will be done on or about 20th. That be 90 day mark. How I judge when to chop . This grow season been most screwed up one ever. Even farmers all over the country said same thing no blooms , sun flowers turned thier backs on the sun and died off. My garden all died. Didn't produce but 4 tomatoes

20240909_145847.jpg

20240909_145839.jpg

20240909_145831.jpg

20240909_145822.jpg

Back
Top Bottom