Look Waddee Grew In '22

How long do you think FFHF in solos nutrients last?
2-4 weeks....website will also recommend you scratch the top 1-3 inches of soil and top dress and blend the nutrients and soil monthly.
You can't tell from the pics but I have quadlined+2 all the plants - even the ones I don't know if are female yet. My quadline+2 means that I have two wires that go from corner to corner and then one that runs down the middle. I don't put one crosswise as I want to make it easy to roll thru the 3' wide greenhouse door.
1658678425160.png

It will be interesting to see if I got my timing right to keep these gals at a manageable size. If so I should be able to get 4 or 5 into the greenhouse when bad weather hits and move out on the nice days to finish off.
I also noticed that I had a bit of canoeing on Squiggy - I think I over fertilized in an effort to get her to grow. I will leave her alone for a bit and see what she does. It may have also been the excessive heat we had yesterday. I may install a rolling shade to have ready for hot days.
Loving the wheel lol woulda made a killing making carts back in the day.

But they're looking good I think you'll have your hands full no matter what you do to keep em small.....these unruly girls never listen

Might be wishful thinking but I'm pretty sure I saw a cute little white hair on one Blue Cheese and one Cookie!!! Yaaaaay!!!! I'm hoping all this Quad+2 on all the others is worth it!!
DSCF5013.JPG

DSCF5014.JPG

Then of course there is feeble little Lemmy and Squiggy - well at least they seem to be budding out nicely!!
DSCF5015.JPG

DSCF5011.JPG

Might be wishful thinking but I'm pretty sure I saw a cute little white hair on one Blue Cheese and one Cookie!!! Yaaaaay!!!! I'm hoping all this Quad+2 on all the others is worth it!!
DSCF5013.JPG

DSCF5014.JPG

Then of course there is feeble little Lemmy and Squiggy - well at least they seem to be budding out nicely!!
DSCF5015.JPG

DSCF5011.JPG
Looks like you’re getting ready for a race.lol

This lanky gal is "Kinky" - I kept her because of the unusual crinkly leaves. I decided to try Espalier style training as she was already pretty well stretched out by the time I saw a white hair.
DSCF5017.JPG
????

Well fans...I've been fighting covid since Tue. and man it has knocked the shit outta me - good think there was not much to do - went out one morning to do a bit more LST, broke two ends off - gave up on that and got a chance to try a cutting - in the middle of that noticed that my composting worms had got too wet and found three "globs" of worms that needed to be put back into bins. I removed the covers and added some dry material to try to even things out.
Boy, when you aren't looking at them all day and two days go by you notice the difference - well - not so much on the autos, they are still stalled.

Well fans...I've been fighting covid since Tue. and man it has knocked the shit outta me - good think there was not much to do - went out one morning to do a bit more LST, broke two ends off - gave up on that and got a chance to try a cutting - in the middle of that noticed that my composting worms had got too wet and found three "globs" of worms that needed to be put back into bins. I removed the covers and added some dry material to try to even things out.
Boy, when you aren't looking at them all day and two days go by you notice the difference - well - not so much on the autos, they are still stalled.
Hope you’re feeling better bro, take it ez and heal yourself n try not to over do it.

Well Darn...took my morning shuffle to try to shake off the rest of covid and have determined that all three "Cookies" are males. But I'm pretty sure that both Blue Cheese are gals. So I'm still checking to see how many "Brians" I will be keeping. The best female will move into the Tub that stupid Cookie is in. All that can wait until I have some energy back and the heat has got more reasonable.
Managed to pin down a bit more on my quad+2 system and not bust anything off! :yahoo: So now back to resting and coughing!!! I haven't decided if vaping has eased the discomfort but I general decide to vape!!:thumb:

Well Darn...took my morning shuffle to try to shake off the rest of covid and have determined that all three "Cookies" are males. But I'm pretty sure that both Blue Cheese are gals. So I'm still checking to see how many "Brians" I will be keeping. The best female will move into the Tub that stupid Cookie is in. All that can wait until I have some energy back and the heat has got more reasonable.
Managed to pin down a bit more on my quad+2 system and not bust anything off! :yahoo: So now back to resting and coughing!!! I haven't decided if vaping has eased the discomfort but I general decide to vape!!:thumb:
Stay healthy Growmie 👌

Well the day started out great!!!! :thedoubletake: Got up before 5 because of all my coughing, was going to make some breakfast when I noticed that the cat we are babysitting was farting around in the solarium, went to check on him and noticed that he was, calmly, trying to catch a goddamned bat that was hanging on the barnboard!!!!! Sonofabitch!!!!! Quietly lock the cat in the bathroom, move a table and a chair, find an ice cream bucket and reasonable stiff piece of cardboard and go downstairs and get a stepladder and then a fishing dip net if everything goes south and hoping the bat is still in the same place!!!! Good still there and quiet!!! Leave light off I think is better, slowly climb up, get bucket in position, got him!!! Oh he is pissed now as I try to get him to let go of the little crevasse, slide in the cardboard, a bit unnerving to feel a frantic rustling bat millimeters from you hand!!!! So, out he went into the wild dark blue yonder....and fucking stay there, goddammittt!!!!
I don't even like doing that shit when I'm healthy!!!!:thedoubletake:

I can't believe all three Cookies were male!!! So he got pulled from the tub and replaced with one of the Brians!! Boy, those 4 gal buckets are tough to handle with a 2' plant in it!!! Gonna need a better system if I'm gonna be doing this sort of thing again!! Tuckered me out!!
DSCF5020.JPG

She is all quadlined and ready to flourish !!

I can't believe all three Cookies were male!!! So he got pulled from the tub and replaced with one of the Brians!! Boy, those 4 gal buckets are tough to handle with a 2' plant in it!!! Gonna need a better system if I'm gonna be doing this sort of thing again!! Tuckered me out!!
DSCF5020.JPG

She is all quadlined and ready to flourish !!
Hempy pots after watering are no picnic either. Wish I had known before I uppoted.

Well the day started out great!!!! :thedoubletake: Got up before 5 because of all my coughing, was going to make some breakfast when I noticed that the cat we are babysitting was farting around in the solarium, went to check on him and noticed that he was, calmly, trying to catch a goddamned bat that was hanging on the barnboard!!!!! Sonofabitch!!!!! Quietly lock the cat in the bathroom, move a table and a chair, find an ice cream bucket and reasonable stiff piece of cardboard and go downstairs and get a stepladder and then a fishing dip net if everything goes south and hoping the bat is still in the same place!!!! Good still there and quiet!!! Leave light off I think is better, slowly climb up, get bucket in position, got him!!! Oh he is pissed now as I try to get him to let go of the little crevasse, slide in the cardboard, a bit unnerving to feel a frantic rustling bat millimeters from you hand!!!! So, out he went into the wild dark blue yonder....and fucking stay there, goddammittt!!!!
I don't even like doing that shit when I'm healthy!!!!:thedoubletake:
Yeah bro those things are nothing more than flying rat’s plus the little bastards are prone to have rabies. Better keep a eye on kitty cat.

Not much goin' on...just watching the photos putting on some length and stretching a bit and waiting until I see some good flowering. The autos are just sitting there but the buds seem to be fattening up and they should be ready in about three weeks.
DSCF5022.JPG

The Cookie that was in a tub turned out to be male so he got trashed and replaced with one of the "Brians" - and wow, 4 gal buckets are hard to transplant!!! Really need to rethink this procedure. But she is there now and had been quad+2ed and hopefully ready to flourish!!
DSCF5020.JPG

Not much goin' on...just watching the photos putting on some length and stretching a bit and waiting until I see some good flowering. The autos are just sitting there but the buds seem to be fattening up and they should be ready in about three weeks.
DSCF5022.JPG

The Cookie that was in a tub turned out to be male so he got trashed and replaced with one of the "Brians" - and wow, 4 gal buckets are hard to transplant!!! Really need to rethink this procedure. But she is there now and had been quad+2ed and hopefully ready to flourish!!
DSCF5020.JPG
All looking happy and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom