Look Waddee Grew In '22

I moved Peyote to her final Rolling Home....The Blue Cheese won't get put in the tubs until I see if they are gals.
DSCF4960.JPG

It seems Lemmy is still sulking after getting her head cut off...
DSCF4961.JPG

Squiggy, who is going to grow natural, may well catch up and pass her...
DSCF4962.JPG

I'm going to top dress Lemmy with worm castings and my Dandelion Elixer and give Squiggy Green Gaii just to see the difference...if there is a big difference I will move to whatever wins for both.
The rest of the little Greenies are just bopping along until they show their sex.

I guess it is time for another Family Portrait......nothing much to report...just watching them grow...
DSCF4967.JPG

Lemmy is still sulking after her beheading....
DSCF4968.JPG

Squiggy is still ploding along... they are about 30 days now....they look small to my untrained eye.
DSCF4969.JPG

.how are the ladies it's been a little bit? Hope all is well
I've been too embarrassed to take a pic - they seem to have stopped - maybe it's in my mind - I'll take one tomorrow.
Everything else is moving along - waiting to see what way the non determinate ones go then start the cull. Other than that my squash, tomatoes and peppers are doing well!!! And I have figured out that Coleus grows reeeeeaaaaallllly slow!!!

I've been too embarrassed to take a pic - they seem to have stopped - maybe it's in my mind - I'll take one tomorrow.
Everything else is moving along - waiting to see what way the non determinate ones go then start the cull. Other than that my squash, tomatoes and peppers are doing well!!! And I have figured out that Coleus grows reeeeeaaaaallllly slow!!!
Hey don't be embarrassed :) we have all had really shitty things happen.... especially me lol few months back I lost five northern light plants from the very start lol fastest journal ever ;)

But cool I look forward to seeing what's going on.

OK, better get some pics posted...
Here is poor Lemmy, she is 6" at about 44 days - she seems to have been stopped since her beheading!!
DSCF4976.JPG

And here is Squiggy, she is about 12" and seems to be moving along slowly...
DSCF4971.JPG

This is Peyote - I'm putting my bets on her.....
DSCF4972.JPG

Don't know the history of this one - I was just intrigued by the crinkly leaves so I'll grow it out just to see...unless it's a male.
DSCF4975.JPG

And the rest all lined up like baby carriages outside the Zellers during the Baby Boom!!
DSCF4977.JPG

I should remention that Lemmy and Squiggy are autos and the rest are photos. The photos I purposely started late just to keep them smaller. Lemmy and Squiggy are doing that without prompting!!!

I have moved the 5 Brians into their possibly final homes, at least until I see which are Gals and which are Ghouls, then things may change somewhat. They can hang out here with the tomato until then.
DSCF4980.JPG

Back
Top Bottom