Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

:popcorn:
Im here for the duration - I have a small one I just started so as you flux yours im copying with mine :)
Start posting yours here too Teatime so we can all watch her develop & you can get "real time" pointers from the Flux master himself, Professor Flux aka Light Addict.

IMG_20141203_173925_174.jpg

This is Turbo. I thought she was dying when her top curled up and fell off but she turned around and grew twins. I am going home tonight and starting her flux

:bravo:

OK firstly yep get some plastic coated garden wire. Its available at most places with a big garden section. The stuff your using will cutt in and even maybe lopp something off.
Definitely take the top central bit off :) Then its simple, your only working with the side positioned nodes along the main flux arms. So you take every other node off when tiny.
With the side on that we want, I tend to leave the fan leaves on until the new growth at that node point is nicely developed. Then I tend to take the fan off.
Now at the main flux arm ends you have the tether looped over the foliage, get it looped behind so you can open them tips up regularly. Also when the leaf forms at the tip that sits on top and points back into the center of the plant, take Iit off. It will shadow the nodes your trying to grow out.

Sorry if that got complicated lol were getting ahead here. :)

omg my hands were shaking trying to take the wire back off - for now i used a couple bread ties till i can get to a garden store. I also did what you said and took the middle completely off. So you take off everything under the branches right? Thanks for the tutelage Light your awesome - cant wait to see how this comes along.

IMG_20141208_184124_406.jpg

OK firstly yep get some plastic coated garden wire. Its available at most places with a big garden section. The stuff your using will cutt in and even maybe lopp something off.
I can definitely testify to that...

OK in the pic above working out from the center, you have the first node along on each side. These are the ones with the corresponding fan leaves. This node is side on to the flux arms so we keep this node for better flow. Then next along we have the under over node. As you can see just past your tether point the leaf stem at this node goes under and over the flux arms. We remove these straight away!.
I remove the top fan and both new growth points, but leave the bottom fan on for a week or untill the flux end grows over it.

If you opened up the flux growing tip, that top leaf would sit pointing back into plant center. This would mean it overshadowed the nodes below so this is the one I remove leaving a stump. Then the wire site behind the stump for better anchorage :)

Hey British Green :) lol, this thread used to be a behemoth once upon a time. It may be a bit of a big thread though for people to go through!!!! Its the big original journey of the first flux! With then a multitude of others great work at fluxing.
To be fare, this is more a community journal now and I hope to kick it back into life some with a monster flux like non have ever seen! !!! I WILL HIT 30 oz with this girl! :)
As for a slow start :) my little one is having root mass built up in each pot before moving up another size. Also as with my original girl, I'm actually needing to slow it down, I haven't got room to flower her for months! :)

I stake my name on hitting the 30 mark :) :)

Hey Dutty, loads better wire :) happy daze :) Your girls structure may not be the ideal for this and big end results, as she seems very stretched out already. As you said though your strain is a bugger to keep under control, so I guess ill shut up lol.
Ill try to hit 30 by using GOD light and Microbes in a 15 gal Oxy cloth pot! :) this is running a plant I've never grown lol! :)
I always aim high, its all I know how to do :)

I'm planning on cutting the tops of each main branch. That way I can contain the footprint smaller so I guess you could call this the double guileteen flux. Or really fluxed up. I'm still gonna continue onward I'll post pics this evening

Back
Top Bottom