Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Your girls look amazing skunny!! Lovely structure.
Canna users is just beautiful! So symmetrical!!!!
Hoping I get some good stretch on mine!

Thanks Hidden, mine still has some skinny weak arms due to not cutting off the under & overs which annoy me but I'm happy enough with it for a 1st attempt.
I'm sure yours will do well mate :)

Fluxy is getting pulled today, thank you for all your help Light Addict, we/I :adore: you .

By months end, the bud will be cured enough-to-puff, then we will set Fluxy's yard on fire and :party:

My new journal, will take place in a new yard, in the "Twilight Zone"

cheers to you & all that love to Flux.:circle-of-love:

P8249323.png

thank you LA, & Peyton, :high-five: I like your comment, I will be sure to share all the numbers,

I'm considering pulling her out intact, I'm old school. thoughts? advantage to drying first week in one piece? I'm not sold on that yet.

I'm still contemplating a headstand, but I think this is as close as we will get.:circle-of-love:

P8249323.jpg

Now it looks like your spinning on your head like a breakdancer! I've never dried a whole plant as one, seems like it would take a little longer to dry that way. Man that thing is so damn huge. I need to grow outdoors someday

ok update time

i have not done any defol in a about a week as i have just wanted them to get as much vert as possible....its getting to be a bit of a jungle in there!

overshot

overshot.JPG

hgk
hgk112.JPG

hgk00
hgk005.JPG

blzbud
blzbud8.JPG

now there is a bit too much going on in there and i have budsites being blocked by fan leaves....can i do some defol again or is it best to wait?
last time i did a defol on day 21 and then another one a week later...i dont think i should wait this long this time!!!

Fasttanoy, that's a good effort but it needs lots of work. All the flux arms need stripping bare apart from the end growth then try & train each head to be the same height as each other. If you've non trained to fill the centre, you need to get that sorted bu your main priority is getting an even canopy & stripping secondary growth off the arms.
Do all that then come back with some more pictures :)

Light addict got high from weed I gave him....so pleased with myself!
Did you find it smooth? I only ask because I used doc Bud's bud washing technique and I found it so much smoother than the likes of the amnesia I gave you which is from my local gangsta.
Even when I got back from Amsterdam i felt like I was having the first joint in a few days that didn't burn my throat!..... Could just be blowing my own horn while petting my own head lol

Upper bud sites will grow beyond the fan leaves.
How many leaves do you want to sacrifice for the popcorn lower buds?

Some folks defoliate two or three leaves a day.
This seems less traumatic that two or three dozen every two weeks.

:yahoo::yahoo:Great to see you in here, Rado :high-five: defol is a never ending mystical wonder, shrouded in purple haze.

Light addict got high from weed I gave him....so pleased with myself!
Did you find it smooth? I only ask because I used doc Bud's bud washing technique and I found it so much smoother than the likes of the amnesia I gave you which is from my local gangsta.
Even when I got back from Amsterdam i felt like I was having the first joint in a few days that didn't burn my throat!..... Could just be blowing my own horn while petting my own head lol

I washed my first grow, so all I can compare to is local growers and distributors.
Washed is better. There is definitely a market for washed bud as premium bud. :)

Stay excellent my friends

thank you Light Addict! & an invite, for all you Fluxers!!

Looking great Trichs! I hope the numbers add up nicely for you buddy! 1st outdoor fluxing FTW !!!!:)

:thanks: Light Addict :high-five: one more for your AWESOME students, and one of your favorite apples :green_heart:

P82493531.png

One more THANK YOU to my beloved teacher, LA.

So far, I have chosen two, 420 sponsors for a new journal coming in September. Here is a sneak-peak at the first 420, Flux in a Cave!

Coming Soon, Fluxers in the Twilight Zone unite HERE!!

Everyone that reads this, is invited to the "cave in a barn" aka The Twilight Zone :circle-of-love:

Fasttanoy, that's a good effort but it needs lots of work. All the flux arms need stripping bare apart from the end growth then try & train each head to be the same height as each other. If you've non trained to fill the centre, you need to get that sorted bu your main priority is getting an even canopy & stripping secondary growth off the arms.
Do all that then come back with some more pictures :)

Thanks for the advice skunny, here's what she looks like now:

IMAG042217.jpg
IMAG042118.jpg
IMAG042018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom