Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Stuff it! My/our friend wouldn't want me maudlin over him, more me getting on at getting on. So after a good smoke, some tears and a few drinks being had in BIDs honour! Ill jump back in and post some flux pics of my original girl!

I was waiting eagerly for a BID Purp flux! Looks like I have my next venture set. :)
20140228_224432.jpg
20140228_223804.jpg
20140228_224025.jpg

What is the purple strain, I'll order seed my next order and grow it also in his honor/honour. Chin up. I lost one of my best friends in my life. He was 49 when he died. Left two boys, 16 and 20. I do know the pain of losing a dear friend. It's so hard.

Hey GF, anything purple would do :) Purple urkle or GDP! I'm dropping a a GDP bean today and will be using all my plant manipulation skill to get a purple BID spelt out in bud for the POTM contest asap.
I'm still upset and keep breaking out in tears, but he wasn't a character that would have wanted things somber, so we push on.
Ill now have to do more reading and research and try to fill his technical shoes where the new BM light is concerned.
To be honest this all makes me even more driven to get stateside and if at all possible carry on his great work. I just hope his patients are able to find another source for meds. I know they were always at the forefront of his mind. He truly was the perfect representation of the 420 spirit we should all strive for!

Hey GF, anything purple would do :) Purple urkle or GDP! I'm dropping a a GDP bean today and will be using all my plant manipulation skill to get a purple BID spelt out in bud for the POTM contest asap.
I'm still upset and keep breaking out in tears, but he wasn't a character that would have wanted things somber, so we push on.
Ill now have to do more reading and research and try to fill his technical shoes where the new BM light is concerned.
To be honest this all makes me even more driven to get stateside and if at all possible carry on his great work. I just hope his patients are able to find another source for meds. I know they were always at the forefront of his mind. He truly was the perfect representation of the 420 spirit we should all strive for!

I know little darling...I know how grief stricken the loss of a good friend can be. When I saw the picture of Seth, he even looked like my friend who died. My friend was a big guy, too. It is rather amazing to me how everybody pulls together on this forum. I am continually impressed at the gathering of individuals here who are some of the most interesting and kind people I've met to date.

I would love if you moved stateside. You would also. It's a great nation and has everything. Culturally it is black and white, but I think the Brits and the Americans get one another well enough. My niece spent a semester as an exchange student in Leicester last year. She's the one in The Peace Corps now. She loved Leicester. Anyway, my point is, get your ass over here! HAHA

He would not want us to be feeling the way we are!
He would want us to continue the journey and continue to sprend the msg of peace, love and quality medicine!!!

We should all grow GDP...or at least something purple in honour of BID...I KNOW IM GOING TO!!!

Oh the pipes get me every time. We have a tradition in NYC and elsewhere that, when a police officer is killed on duty, they give a funeral with a full bagpipe accompaniment, drums, and about a hundred of special police who do nothing but attend and detail the funeral.

It is an awesome sight. I send my honor to your good friend who it is obvious you loved very much. It is so nice to see people loving one another like this. How refreshing for an entire website to honor the death of a friend. I'm moved beyond explanation.

:love:

I just got the info from Radogast that this humble little thread has hit over 100, 000 views! Many thanks to one and all that have found this little thread and added in anyway :)
Much love to the 420 family! :)
And to think I had to convince you to keep it going as a Flux Guide Journal.

Mods please don't remove the above post ! Its most fitting apart from the lack of drums, guitar etc, let the clip Rock on
Everyone; and that means you, who reads this post needs to go back to ^^^ "post #4046" and "like" it as a call to the 420 Administrators and Moderators to bend the regulations this one time in honor of the Big Irish Dude.

Great pics~~:thumb:

Stuff it! My/our friend wouldn't want me maudlin over him, more me getting on at getting on. So after a good smoke, some tears and a few drinks being had in BIDs honour! Ill jump back in and post some flux pics of my original girl!

I was waiting eagerly for a BID Purp flux! Looks like I have my next venture set. :)
20140228_224432.jpg
20140228_223804.jpg
20140228_224025.jpg

Not technically a flux I was going to try but don't have the time so its more of what I'd call an lst prep for a scrog lol but I had to show her off...
IMAG1913.jpg

This is her as a 6 week old clone after a day in the top fed recirculating system.(previously hand fed under fluro)
IMAG19432.jpg

This is her after 6 days, hard to keep up with her growth so I will be scroggin her out.
Oh shes one of 4 girls I have in a 4x4 tent under 600w planted in rockwool then into a full tub of expanded clay on constant recirc flow cyco base nutes......

OH, is that for a new grow journal? :bravo:
looks growing well, is it? LA? :)

Okay LA and all, I transplanted the two fluxers because they stretched too tall. I sure hope they survive it. I have small wires keeping the fan leaves away from the new tops so they can get the most light. Any suggestions from here are welcome. :)

flux_transplant_2.jpg

Flux_transplant_1.jpg

Hope you're doing alright Light Addict:circle-of-love:.

Yep Twilight my friend :), this journal is my old original fluxing journal. Then with so many people at 420 wanting to try the style, I've let the journal run on as a guide and advice center. So all that are doing my style can post away on here and seek my advice! :)

Canna my friend its time to get your flex on with your flux! :) now we want to get your flux arms trained down gradually till we have them horizontal. Which ever way you tie her down , let the growing ends have enough free growth to turn back up to the light.
Check Renegades flux out as he has the tethering down really well. :) :)

Back
Top Bottom