Let It Grow With Barney's Farm

Hey Terrapin great first set. Ramble on Rose and Music never stopped where highlights. Brent really tickles those keys. (~);}

That's great RR!

I'm still listening now. Not sure if I'm on my second or third trip though this show on this Beautiful September evening, but I know I'm grateful that I met you and I know I'm enjoying the ride. 🙏☮️👣

That's great RR!

I'm still listening now. Not sure if I'm on my second or third trip though this show on this Beautiful September evening, but I know I'm grateful that I met you and I know I'm enjoying the ride. 🙏☮️👣
Right on man. Same here. Kelli and I are up dancing. Will definitely give this 1 another listen.

Good evening guys and gals, hope everyone had a great weekend. It's kinda depressing I had to take the pool down for another winter today. Winter sucks!

Any way just a quick update on the Ladies. I think I can call them both Ladies now.:rofl:

I gave the bss and the pp both 1/2 doses of calmag on the last two waterings. The yellowing has not gotten worse. It seems to have slowed down. The pp is still holding her own. For now any way.

That's all Folks

Enjoy the last of the weekend all.
20240915_185239.jpg

Good evening guys and gals, hope everyone had a great weekend. It's kinda depressing I had to take the pool down for another winter today. Winter sucks!

Any way just a quick update on the Ladies. I think I can call them both Ladies now.:rofl:

I gave the bss and the pp both 1/2 doses of calmag on the last two waterings. The yellowing has not gotten worse. It seems to have slowed down. The pp is still holding her own. For now any way.

That's all Folks

Enjoy the last of the weekend all.
20240915_185239.jpg
Them are some fine looking “ladies” there, RR man!:thumb: :high-five: Hope you n yours had a fine weekend.:hug:

Them are some fine looking “ladies” there, RR man!:thumb: :high-five: Hope you n yours had a fine weekend.:hug:
Thanks kindly Granny420. We did have a great weekend filled with lots of homegrown weed and giggles. It really is better in September. I also hope you and hubby did the same. Is he feeling better?

Thanks kindly Granny420. We did have a great weekend filled with lots of homegrown weed and giggles. It really is better in September. I also hope you and hubby did the same. Is he feeling better?
Thank you for asking!:high-five:No. He is feeling worse. And he is certainly tough, strong, and can take a lot. He once sent a (ring shank?) nail (from a nail gun) clear thru his flip finger near the center knuckle. It was NOT a little or thin nail. He rinsed it with water, had to sit down, and then pulled that dang nail, that was 3/4” thru the back, out. He sat for a bit longer. Rinsed and wrapped, then duct taped of course! Then went on with the remodel.

He rarely gets sick. I’m feeling for him while crossing my fingers (to ward off that evil cold) and keeping my distance, at his request. I have a lot of health issues so he is trying to protect me. Love that man of my heart! :thanks: For asking and sorry I get so long winded!
:hug::circle-of-love::hug:

Nothing ugly about young green clones! :welldone:
Thank you Shed the solo cup girls are from the rapid rooter clones. And the minisip girls are from the aerocloner.

Back
Top Bottom