Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

I hope all is well with you and your family. :Namaste:

You mentioned popping an LSD seed. How is that looking by now?
Thanks so much. All is good here. Between a new born and almost 4 year old I'm struggling to find time to fart. :)

Here is a pic of the lsd a few days ago. I'll update probably tomorrow or weds. It's a bit bigger now but still a little one. Are you growing lsd?
IMG_20190708_194530.jpg

I've got an LSD auto in my current grow. Been considering to do a photo period version maybe next season. Will be interested to see a comparison of the two versions.

I've got an LSD auto in my current grow. Been considering to do a photo period version maybe next season. Will be interested to see a comparison of the two versions.

Cool I'll definitely check it out. It was a bag seed my brother asked me to grow so not sure if it is auto, photo or female.
Looks like a decent indica so fingers crossed it works out.
Congrats on the newborn and the little green one.

little kids little troubles.

:passitleft:
Cheers thanks for the kind wishes. Things are growing in this house haha :)

Hi all.
Quick update on some extras I'm growing. First a SSH and then LSD.
Both are bag seed but thought its winter so why not . Thought SSH was mostly sativa hybrid but these leaves are not like any sativa I've grown. Anyways will do another detailed update as soon as I'm able . Cheers and peace
IMG_20190709_095536.jpg
IMG_20190709_095502.jpg

Super quick update on the outdoor transkei grow. Starting to grow out the ugliness from the cold start. Had a pretty sunny dat today but otherwise last 3 weeks been pretty wet
First up the transkeis then a Durban x cheese and finally the table with the Cuts. All Durban but very different phenos.
Peace
IMG_20190709_153910.jpg
IMG_20190709_153829.jpg
IMG_20190709_153632.jpg
IMG_20190709_154026.jpg

Yea I would try to do an open pollination if I could. At least 2 males in the breeding stock.
That's what I was thinking. Just wondering how I'd know the rooibaard from the transkei green males? Or just skommel everything together? And then have to grow them all out ? Kinda like I'm doing now.

Pick the most vigorous plant and that will be male most of the time, but if it’s Rooibard I dunno.

Hey brother! The SSH and LSD are looking awesome. Looks like those Transkei babies are picking up the pace - let's hope there's a male rooibaard somewhere in there. Have you grown a male before?
Here is a pic of the lsd
I've got an LSD auto in my current grow. Been considering to do a photo period version
Mmmh if you guys would like to see - @Sinbad91 just grew a couple LSD plants and they turned out great! :yummy:
SAFA's Indoor LED Grow Lights Setup

Hey brother! The SSH and LSD are looking awesome. Looks like those Transkei babies are picking up the pace - let's hope there's a male rooibaard somewhere in there. Have you grown a male before?

Mmmh if you guys would like to see - @Sinbad91 just grew a couple LSD plants and they turned out great! :yummy:
SAFA's Indoor LED Grow Lights Setup
Hey man. They are slowly slowly picking up . Hoping for a female and a male but I'll only really know once they are pollinated and flowering. I've grown female rooibard from these seeds but lost her so trying to find a female and good male to get some seeds. Can't take a chance only having a clone around. Grown plenty male plants for keeping my lines going but I know what variety they are as in Malawi from all different regions I have as they are labled where they were collected. The transkeis were all in one batch mixed. I've found some very decent phenos I've never seen so should be interesting to see what I get. I'm keen to work some monster ladies fromin these seeds in summer so ill be keeping cuts or revegging. I must say they are currently looking very similar with a few showing some slight variation.
Yeah I saw those lsd.. Nice .
Cheers Irie .

@Lerugged hey how long does your Landrace Durban flower? You probably already answered this but was curious.
Hey Penny. The one Durban is quicker at 9-11 weeks and the other is about 10-13 weeks.

Not sure yet which I prefer really. They are equally potent with like that brick yo the face feeling and warm ears and light head. (I quite enjoy the rollercoaster) calms down into a super super clear high, no stoned feeling at all. Miss sticky is a bit more social...being that feel good party vibe and wild lady is more introspective, super creative and focusing. Also good for a couple friends around for dinner. Neither have any aniseed or liquorice. Sticky being more fruity sweet grapefruit and wild lady more earthy citrus.
Are you planning on throwing one under Penny?

Back
Top Bottom