LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

.... Head Cook and Bottle washer huh???/ LOL... Hey side note great recipe on Potatoes, would love one for sticky rice.. LOVE rice, Especially sticky rice.... Lady??? Anyone???? Thanks in advance, Green day off Lady... And all
I don't have a recipe for it...funnily enough. there is a you tube video on making it and then a recipe. That is where I will start and work from there.

I'm actually making Thai fried rice today, with tri-tip

Yummy

Yum! I'll check out Drunken Noodles too. I am just starting to play with Asian inspired dishes. I can't take the American versions. Too much grease, fried, and salty food with no inspiration. It's getting tougher for us to eat out.

Ha-ha! Here's a thought...a "bring your own cannabis" restaurant. :rofl:
excellent - I wonder, in this imagined future, will they roll your scoobies for you...? Perhaps for a ‘jointage’ fee? (It’s 430am here, brain in stupid mode :laugh: - better have that weekend wake n bake...)

Your budding beauties are looking well beautiful m’Lady! Love those slender leaves up high on the Lemon Haze :yummy:

I have a date with a friend to come help me mix my soil next weekend, so only 7days to wait :slide: I have all the components, finally, just finalising what receptacle I’ll use for the cook. Thinking about a wheelie bin. Currently investigating if they are food grade. (I know they don’t have to be - but chronic inflammatory condition, you know... reducing the load wherever possible!). Won’t necessarily be a deal breaker if they’re not, but it’d be nice!
Hey m’Lady would you mind posting some info & pics of both your adapted growing pots and your soil cooking receptacle?

:Namaste:

Yum! I'll check out Drunken Noodles too. I am just starting to play with Asian inspired dishes. I can't take the American versions. Too much grease, fried, and salty food with no inspiration. It's getting tougher for us to eat out.

Look for Street Food versions, or Authentic Versions, Not Tasty or FoodNet recipies

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much Better

excellent - I wonder, in this imagined future, will they roll your scoobies for you...? Perhaps for a ‘jointage’ fee? (It’s 430am here, brain in stupid mode :laugh: - better have that weekend wake n bake...)

Your budding beauties are looking well beautiful m’Lady! Love those slender leaves up high on the Lemon Haze :yummy:

I have a date with a friend to come help me mix my soil next weekend, so only 7days to wait :slide: I have all the components, finally, just finalising what receptacle I’ll use for the cook. Thinking about a wheelie bin. Currently investigating if they are food grade. (I know they don’t have to be - but chronic inflammatory condition, you know... reducing the load wherever possible!). Won’t necessarily be a deal breaker if they’re not, but it’d be nice!
Hey m’Lady would you mind posting some info & pics of both your adapted growing pots and your soil cooking receptacle?

Yes! Happy to do so! I'll get on it in the morn! Not sure how I missed this alert, or I would have had an answer before I medicated!

I am having trouble thinking properly with the current steroid use. Freakin' steroids have now impacted my thyroid and my adrenal gland function. I'm a bit off kilter at the moment , but trying to reset.

I did manage to drive beyond my comfort zone tonight to pick up our Thai food! It may sound stupid to most folks, but it was huge for me! The drugs have caused me severe panic attacks so I have not been able to drive my car on the highway. Cannabis is helping me get beyond the horrible side effects. :)

Some days your "functional" face fails...Well! Screw that!...That day is not today!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look for Street Food versions, or Authentic Versions, Not Tasty or FoodNet recipies

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much Better
Awesome! Thanks for the tip! When I was in culinary school, I was in the "pastry arts" . We would sneak down to the Asian cooking kitchen for "Family Meal" and beg for dinner. Yup! We always got it! The Chef Lady was soooo cool! Good days! If I die tomorrow, I can say that I have had a good life!:circle-of-love:

Thinking about a wheelie bin. Currently investigating if they are food grade. (I know they don’t have to be - but chronic inflammatory condition, you know... reducing the load wherever possible!). Won’t necessarily be a deal breaker if they’re not, but it’d be nice!

Hiya Amy!

For the bin I mixed my soil in, it is not identified as food safe. Its just a cheap HDX Storage tote with a lid. This is it...and this is Isabella...aka Lil Bit:) She is the Grow Supervisor.

I found these which are great to store soil in. It would be difficult to turn the soil over on a regular basis though. Here is a link. You can find stuff like this at a restaurant supply company.
32 Gallon Storage Ingredient Bin

I use a cultivator like this one to turn my soil. It would be a bit awkward with the bin above, but doable.
Garden Weasel

Here is the 10 Gal trash can I got to grow my plants in. I drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom. They have larger versions that you can get a set of wheels for and you can use for soil storage also...these are food safe as well. I like that. Again, a bit awkward for soil turning, but I like that it is neat and larger version you can buy wheels for them that snap in. The small one you can get a plant dolly for.
10 Gal Rubbermaid Brute

These are 20 Gal Totes. You would need 3 to mix a full batch of Doc's soil. You may be able to source at a restaurant supply store there as well. You can put these on a movers dolly.
20 Gal Food Safe Tote

And one more recommendation...a nice flour scoop for potting up.
Flour Scoop
Hopefully this till give you some ideas that will make your grow more "body" friendly! :thumb:

Ok get out my head girl... I have a plant as you know named Lil' Bit... And I was gonna name her Isabella... Man Fffrrrrreeeeaaaakkkkkkkyyyyy LOL... sorry to interupt...
:rofl: That's awesome! Too weird MH!

Just peaked at the girls. They got a nice TP drench with some tea last night. 15 mil in 3 gal water and 3 mil of tea. They each got 1-1/2 gal. Some top and a bit in the bottom. I am getting really stoked for the harvest and the next grow!

Yup....that looks like Cannabis...great cultivating Lady...lookin good woman!:thumb:
Have a great weekend would ya!:high-five:
Why thank you kind sir! You have a great weekend too!

Hi Lady! Your gals look really great! I wish my first HB grow was as successful! I have the same totes but in baby blue. I mix the ingredients right in them by hand. I enjoy doing it!

Have a Rockn weekend!

:theband:
Thanks Ween! Yeah...I ended up with dirt up to my elbows mixing it by hand too. It was kinda fun!;) Have a great weekend! Heading out to the farm to pick up some chicken for the grill! :p

Went out driving again today. Little to no anxiety. :slide:The high CBD strains I've been dosing with are really helping. Doc gave me 2 anxiety meds which I couldn't use because one gave me tremors and the other made me fall over. I follow-up with her next week. I'm tempted on telling her the pot I grow works just fine and I don't need her stinkin anxiety drugs with all the side affects. :rofl: She'd likely give me the stink eye and write something nasty in my chart. This Doc I am not overly fond of...but she is just my GP. I think I was getting such bad panic attacks because I stopped cannabis for a few months while I was interviewing for a job. Hey....have some meds:rollit:

Can't wait! My big Sis is coming over for a cookout tomorrow! :yahoo:She has not seen these girls yet! She is going to be totally blown away with this grow when she sees it! Pure sweetness in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom