Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Haha, I'm a goof :rofl: How did I fcuk that up? :rofl: Sorry for the confusion peeps :) I am sexy though, Shawnee'll tell ya, she has a pic :)

Who wants some of this?:passitleft:

I understand you only got 2 things on your mind;):cheesygrinsmiley: So your sexy and you know it and now Shawnee knows too:):allgood::passitleft:

As bad as it sounds, I think the HGK will finish before the big pc. I'd say my HGK has about 3 weeks left at the most. She's pretty much all cloudy now, so I'm excited to smoke her again. Your little lady is looking nice, she looks like she has the potential to be a real producer

I am excited to see how well the pc smoke treats ya after she is finally ready, should be the best high ever:lot-o-toke: I'm hoping she is strong & a giver like me:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey lady your lady looks wonderus.
Have a good weekend.

Hey Dusty.....Thanks.......Have a great week:allgood:

thanks for the pic LB she sure does look lovley....o yer and your all pervs lol...which is good for me as we are all alike lol......

Your welcome Welshy, I knew I needed to post pics just kept getting busy:allgood::joint: You think we are perverted on here you should see us together in person:jawdropper::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

I've just popped in and I'm well late as normal . My wife would tell you if I wasn't late, there would be something wrong . :) but it's better to be late than never arrive . Anyway I must say lb ding dong girl ding dong looking bloody lovely and the plants look like they are nice and healthy as well :rofl:

My mom tells everyone i was born late (2 weeks), I've been late for everything since even said I would be late for my wedding (I was a hour) and my funeral:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: You sure do know how to sweet talk a girl:dreamy::thanks: :rofl:

:wood:
Ah..So this is where the grown folks hang out.
:popcorn:

:rofl: grown - No, adult perverted kids - yes:rofl:

perv central - No wonder I hang out here lol :)

I know right:rofl:

*buzz lightyear voice* perverts...perverts everywhere.

:rofl::rofl::lot-o-toke:

"You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity" lmfao

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey LB, your little lady looks very healthy and happy :goodjob:

Hope you and GD are having a good day :)

:thanks: Best wishes to you with all you do:Namaste:

now I know where the term dirty old man comes from :rofl:

funny tho why is it men are dirty old men and women are cougars lol
it should be equal :rofl:

BAR :high-five: BG

It's only fair, cause a loose lady is a slut but a guy doing the same is 'just crushing it'

naw im talking older men or women
a slut is a slut be it man or woman

:thedoubletake: woohoo never been called a slut before

Peyton, I know right cause guys want us to give it up easy but if we do we are sluts and they are studs. I call GD a whore cause in high school he had a nickname cause he had banged so may chicks. I call our sons whores too cause they are just like their dad is, either flirting for scoring:) :rofl:

Im not a pervert I'm professional sexual deviant :rofl: and definitely not a slut :rofl: not lucky enough to be called a slut . I only three women in my life mother daughter and my wife :)

They call that incest where I'm from :rofl: jk

In some places they call that a good time :rofl: jk

Looking at some of the locals in my town, I'm guessing it's popular here :rofl: True story:)

Is it like the town of a league of gentleman royston vassey or what ever it was called . Where they sell the special meat :rofl:

Haha, yea that's the one :)

For us In the US West Virginia is where incest is the norm and Not the exception:):rofl::)

Nothing turns my stomach more than weirdos messing with kids . No prison no messing about they need to be stoned to death with big rocks and I'm not joking now . It would be a job worth doing for free . To rid our planet of them .

I think instead of testing on poor innocent animals we should cage sickos and do all test on them, make our products safer by slowly and painfully killing them with great suffering and isolation in a dog cage.:)

My fiance calls me man whore all the time, but I'm not sure why. I've been with a few ladies, but not anywhere near whore status lol. So how are things in your garden? Looking forward to seeing that girl get big, cause who doesn't love a thick girl

Back
Top Bottom