Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

You're doing a fine job :) I'd trim off the big fans you've left behind, that's me though, I do love naked ladies :)

That poses a question i keep forgetting to ask....if you zoom in on that pic the new growth is barely showing......is it to early to pluck them top fans or will the new growth grow as normal?:).......

Lady Bud, excellent job - Your grow is cumming along nicely - congrats on your first defoil - I need to do my 3 week flower defoil in my tent bad - gonna start getting out of control. Need to get it all cleaned up for the next photo shoot :)

Haha.....:rofl:.....i caught that you dirty boy....and they call me dirty:rofl:

...Oh Skunny :rofl:

Good morning the mostly beautiful and delightful Lady Bud ...kicks dirt shyly, red cheeks, head bowed...

You and your lady express equal virtues...young, beautiful, healthy nodes.,.more up top than down bottom, ....and more than a little sexy!

May this continue to be for ever more.

:)

Dude.......i so love your posts.....get me laughing.....but this timme you are spot on:).....very true indeed:)

...Oh Skunny :rofl:

Good morning the mostly beautiful and delightful Lady Bud ...kicks dirt shyly, red cheeks, head bowed...

You and your lady express equal virtues...young, beautiful, healthy nodes.,.more up top than down bottom, ....and more than a little sexy!

May this continue to be for ever more.

:)

Good morning to the most handsome and sweet Tassie Devil.......smiling sweetly, wink of eye, running fingers through hair

You sure are a smooth talking sly devil............I like the way you talk/type....... You are/was a ladies man and player kind of guy aren't you;)

Going well. PC is falling over under her own weight, and HGK is frosted on every leaf and fattening up. CS project is slowly taking shape, and my brownies are potent, probably because of addition of sunflower lecithin. So happy garden and happy days indeed

Happy Monday, just strolling through your garden :) I can not wait until she is all grown up.

Good morning to the sexiest woman i know:):).....just passing through and wanted to wish you a wonderful day.......whenever you finally decide to get up school girl:):rofl::circle-of-love:

oooo school girl - that sounds fun lol - did you use costumes and everything? lol

Going well. PC is falling over under her own weight, and HGK is frosted on every leaf and fattening up. CS project is slowly taking shape, and my brownies are potent, probably because of addition of sunflower lecithin. So happy garden and happy days indeed

Having a plant falling over under her weight is a good problem to have:thumb: How much longer before the HGK is ready to harvest? I am interested to see how this CS project goes for everyone. I hope we still have plenty of the cookies after my surgery, something tells me I'll need them:cheesygrinsmiley: My your day be happy and your pot be wacky:grinjoint::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood:

Happy Monday, just strolling through your garden :) I can not wait until she is all grown up.

I am excited to see her grow too but I'm more excited to smoke what I grew instead of what he grew:allgood::) All the best to the family and you:allgood:

Good morning to the sexiest woman i know:):).....just passing through and wanted to wish you a wonderful day.......whenever you finally decide to get up school girl:):rofl::circle-of-love:

Good evening to the sexiest man I know:circle-of-love: Quit wearing me out at night and I won't have to sleep all day:grinjoint: :):allgood:

oooo school girl - that sounds fun lol - did you use costumes and everything? lol

Now she wouldnt be a proper school girl if she didnt dawn the outfit:rofl:.......bad school girl bad school girl:drool::surrender::battingeyelashes::blunt:

can you say dirty old man :rofl:

I would do the pigtails with satin ribbons and all:cheesygrinsmiley: I've done sweet school girl too honey, you took advantage of :rofl: What does that make me if I got the outfit to surprise him:) Just sayin Cronic Hemp hog:rofl::grinjoint::)

:passitleft: High Lady... Just dropped through to see what was happening in your garden... It just now clicked with me who you are.... it's a pleasure to meet you....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

Hi ya Lady
Nice to meet you as well:allgood: Hope all is well in your garden:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom