Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

image17582.jpg

Good morning LB,

She looks great!

Do you have plans for training or anything like that as yet?

Have a good one mate :)

Good afternoon Tassie,
Thanks, I'm happy with her so far. I was planning on doing a scrog but now that both hands are in a brace I'm thinking I may should wait and do that another time. I will see doc at end of the month to schedule surgery on both hands (to be done one at a time) and I have 2 other surgeries scheduled in february so For now I think I will keep it simple till I'm done with surgeries. As for later it depends on GDreamz being now hes telling me he taking up all spare space for himself so I'm limited on what he will let me do too. Hope all is well with you and your grow.:allgood::passitleft:

Whew, all caught up.
Very nicely done. I grew some Cotton Candy last year. I think it was a freebie from Herbie's? Anyway, great smoke. Real strong, but didn't last long. The taste/smell was great too.
Anyways, good luck! Tell Dreamz high for me. Is he still Bogarting the space?

Do you need a hug?:):rofl:

maybe I do.............and:thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:

You are a bad boy GD we will have a good look that you left enough space for Lady´s girl.

Hey Dark Grow, hope all is well with you. GDreamz hasn't learned to say what he means and mean what he says just. :cheesygrinsmiley::grinjoint:

Haha DG:)lol......there will be room for her cotton candy:)lol.....what i told her is she wont be able to clone her as i plan on having the cloner full and we would have to see what kind of room is left:)lol.....she is just being a baby:rofl:......i am gonna get it good for this:)lol

You said no worries cause I had plenty of room to do as I pleased. Just Sayin I guess when the kid moves out I'll have to turn my office/his room into my own grow room with no room for you.:cheesygrinsmiley: mine will be bigger and better:cheesygrinsmiley::adore: otherwise I take sexual favors in exchange for space in your room.:grinjoint::rofl::):allgood:

That plant looks great and happy.

Hello Dusty hope all is well with you. Thanks, so far so good:blushsmile:

Whew, all caught up.
Very nicely done. I grew some Cotton Candy last year. I think it was a freebie from Herbie's? Anyway, great smoke. Real strong, but didn't last long. The taste/smell was great too.
Anyways, good luck! Tell Dreamz high for me. Is he still Bogarting the space?

Hello Cajun, hope all is well on your side. Thanks, Sounds like I picked a good strain with the exception of not lasting long, i always seem to have that problem :winkyface::cheesygrinsmiley:Thanks and :goodluck: to you as well. I told him hi but he never listen to me can't promise he heard me:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: he bogarts everything, after 16 years this I know for sure:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::grinjoint:

You're doing a great job of nurturing your baby :bravo: she looks beautiful :)

Hey Skunny thanks, I whisper sweet words to her everyday, I talk to her like she is my lesbian lover. I think she like me:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: I hope your doing well.:allgood::allgood:

Hello Cajun, hope all is well on your side. Thanks, Sounds like I picked a good strain with the exception of not lasting long, i always seem to have that problem :winkyface::cheesygrinsmiley:Thanks and :goodluck: to you as well. I told him hi but he never listen to me can't promise he heard me:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: he bogarts everything, after 16 years this I know for sure:):rofl:

High Cajun:)lol......she is a big cry baby:rofl:........dont let her drag you into her drama:rofl:

Honey....you realize they arent gonna feel bad for you just cuz your a girl right?:):rofl:....lol........definately jk:):rofl:

After jumping out of planes and helos with being scared of heights.......then i aint sceared of no girl:)lollol..........but back to reality.......I know right Cajun........i hope she knows i was just kidding.........she has been talking a lot about some Loraina Bobbit this evening.......:rofl::rofl:.......

Ah she knows she will get her way in the end......i cant say no to her beautiful eyes;)

image17663.jpg

GDreamz had a change of heart/better idea and gave me plenty of room in the tent now. He is so sweet and generous to me:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom