Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Thanks lady bud. Feeling a little better now that I'm moving around. Waiting for my lights to turn on this evening and I'm gonna do a video update on my grows. May not be as exciting as ur flowring room pics :) but people have been asking non the less lol haha

What a pleasure for you two. More and more couples growing and smoking and joking and sticking together through thick and thin. May learn more during this grow than just growing...or more than first blush.

Hi Ya Ranger and Welcome. You never know with us 2 but life is an adventure we just try to enjoy the ride together. :welcome::allgood::grinjoint:

Green dreamz and lady bud!!!! I hope all is well. Sorry to hear about a bad day. Soooo sad I HATE those but boy do they come :). Hope your day I brighter today. Let us know if there is anything we can do to brighten your day ! ;)

Nice change to the CFL. Good idearz!! Keep sexy you two!

Hello to you and the Mrs, sorry to hear your sick- Get Better Soon. We are just happy our bad day are a lot less than they used to be for either. You know GD swears a BJ will cure anything if good enough :cheesygrinsmiley::bong: :thank you:

Hello to you and the Mrs, sorry to hear your sick- Get Better Soon. We are just happy our bad day are a lot less than they used to be for either. You know GD swears a BJ will cure anything if good enough :cheesygrinsmiley::bong: :thank you:

This is very true bj can cure all.

image17016.jpg

Looking health and happy

...and you two have arisen? GD's been around for a wake n bake, so don't expect much sense from him.

Good morning LB, hope your day is filled ...ha.. with GreenDreamz... sorry, with Green Gorgeous Growing Girls :)

I only know coz you old me :)

I won't tell her about the pics you emailed mate, our secret's safe :;):

Your a good friend Skunny......i dont know what Welshy is talking about....your the only one that got the pics:)ATB

lmfao..he told me i was the only one with the pics...GD you causing trouble again lol

Your a good friend Welshy.....i dont know what Skunny's talking about....your the only one that got the pics:)ATB

:rofl::rofl:

...and you two have arisen? GD's been around for a wake n bake, so don't expect much sense from him.

Good morning LB, hope your day is filled ...ha.. with GreenDreamz... sorry, with Green Gorgeous Growing Girls :)

Yaay :yahoo: she's healthy :) she's also beautiful, like her mother :)

I second that:)

I only know coz you old me :)

I won't tell her about the pics you emailed mate, our secret's safe :;):

lmfao..he told me i was the only one with the pics...GD you causing trouble again lol

Your a good friend Skunny......i dont know what Welshy is talking about....your the only one that got the pics:)ATB

Your a good friend Welshy.....i dont know what Skunny's talking about....your the only one that got the pics:)ATB

:rofl::rofl:

Tassie I quit expecting much sense out of him along time ago sober or not:) yes, i would rather have GGGG, I've had plenty of GDreamz:)
Skunny Thanks, if she takes after me she'll be strong & arousing:cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:
GDreamz Thanks, smooches Babe:circle-of-love:

Skunny & WildWelsh, what can I say my man is a sharing kind of guy:cheesygrinsmiley:;):rofl:

MrRobert, trouble seems to follow him everywhere, it's like his super power.:rofl::grinjoint:

That, OR........ he follows trouble???? Laby bud? hahah haha JK

Happy New Year to 420's sexiest twosome. May 2015 bless you both generously.

Back
Top Bottom