Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

I dunno what it is with LED but since using it on seedlings I've had lots of deformities & a couple with the 1st set of leaves dying before they develop & that's with TopLED reflectors. I'm gonna stick with cfl in future, I'll try them again with LED when I upgrade my veg lights.
Good moves treating LB to the new light, I hope she repays you in kind :)
How you liking your new light anyway? Can you see the difference that quality diodes make yet?

As a matter of fact it has been a week to the day that it has been hanging over the CJH and being she is only 12 days into actual flower i have trichs dusting the leaves and stems already....that doesnt normally happen for 4 to 5 weeks normally and a minimum of 3 weeks so she is at least a week or two ahead as far as that goes and she is rebounding from the butcher cut like a champ....you will see sunday....not even a week yet and she looks much different:).......so yes to answer your question:)lol

Does Dirty have a cfl you can use in the seedling stage? If he has get it moved asap, I've found not all seedlings like the LED.
If you've no cfl, can you answer these questions. How far away do you have it from the LED & is it directly underneath? I'd advise a distance of at least 2ft & have it around a foot outside of the light :)

With more powerful LEDs it may be required to go to 36" I found with my mars 1200, seedlings would bleach if they were closer than 30"

I dunno what it is with LED but since using it on seedlings I've had lots of deformities & a couple with the 1st set of leaves dying before they develop & that's with TopLED reflectors. I'm gonna stick with cfl in future, I'll try them again with LED when I upgrade my veg lights.
Good moves treating LB to the new light, I hope she repays you in kind :)
How you liking your new light anyway? Can you see the difference that quality diodes make yet?

Thanks for the help Skunny and Jinn. A CFL was one of the lights I wanted him to move out of my greenhouse since with every new light comes a old light stored in greenhouse. He did get the lights switched and I uploaded pics, now here's hoping it fixes problem. No worries he'll get what he's due:):):;)::rofl:

image16871.jpg
image16869.jpg

Switched to CFL for seedling

image16873.jpg

GD decided to change my light again now I'm using a 2 bulb 24" T-5 HO fluorescent light fixture. I also finally got my greenhouse light changed and running. All my gardens should be good to go with only watering and feeding to do.

I am considering doing a scrog for my lady Cotton Candy, I'm just not sure if she is a good strain to use for that. I appreciate any info, thoughts or opinions you can offer me to help make my decision. Thanks:helpsmilie::scratchinghead::idea::hmmmm::grinjoint:

I'd suggest vegging her out for a while first, to get a feel for her. Then, once you've made your observations and decisions, cut a few clones and have at it.

Check forum for SCROG threads, , YouTube has a couple of ream vids, I'll probably forget but 7f I don't will post link if not just tell him to do it , gotto build one myself but too fukin cold here easy enuf to put together pvc 15 mm round pipes plus the connections, , jus like inside of ya tent then put self tappers in all round to suit size of net 10 cm square is sweet but I'm sure u can get ur head round that and another pair of hands always helps in every way.
happy dayz but u got plenty of time b4 that.
I gotta sleep but not tonight. Laters. Need music

Check forum for SCROG threads, , YouTube has a couple of ream vids, I'll probably forget but 7f I don't will post link if not just tell him to do it , gotto build one myself but too fukin cold here easy enuf to put together pvc 15 mm round pipes plus the connections, , jus like inside of ya tent then put self tappers in all round to suit size of net 10 cm square is sweet but I'm sure u can get ur head round that and another pair of hands always helps in every way.
happy dayz but u got plenty of time b4 that.
I gotta sleep but not tonight. Laters. Need music

Thanks susat66
Building the frame is easy enough but getting my builder to do the work takes time and effort. :):tokin: thanks for info on YouTube I had even considered they would have those videos:thanks::thumb::bongrip:

I'd suggest vegging her out for a while first, to get a feel for her. Then, once you've made your observations and decisions, cut a few clones and have at it.

Thanks Jinn for advise and I haven't even thought about cloning her .......thanks :thanks::ganjamon::allgood:

Good Morning Lady Bud, hope all is well in the Dreamz household!

Afternoon Jinn, hope all is well with you and yours, GD is having a bad day so its very quiet here today so have been trying to catch up on what everybody is doing and who has already posted info that could be helpful to me in some way. :thanks::byebye::allgood:

Afternoon Jinn, hope all is well with you and yours, GD is having a bad day so its very quiet here today so have been trying to catch up on what everybody is doing and who has already posted info that could be helpful to me in some way. :thanks::byebye::allgood:

I hope his day turns around then!
We're doing good over here just got back from some grocery shopping.
It seems like as soon as you've caught up on everyone's journal, theres another list of posts!
You guys have a happy new year if we don't hear too much from you before then!

Green dreamz and lady bud!!!! I hope all is well. Sorry to hear about a bad day. Soooo sad I HATE those but boy do they come :). Hope your day I brighter today. Let us know if there is anything we can do to brighten your day ! ;)

Nice change to the CFL. Good idearz!! Keep sexy you two!

Back
Top Bottom