King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Great job on the getting to the end joe.. your buds look mighty fine man! Great yield for one plant and the xpress looks nice as well!
Thanks bro thanks fir following close lately. Fall I'll. Make it up to ya homie. . .

Wish I could smoke you all a fat blunt . Much love e guys seriously. Let's shoe what the underdog can do?

Hey joe!! If you ain't to lifted from smoking all that dank kindness, do you have a link for your early miss outdoor grow? What's you guys weather up there? I couldn't take standing on the sidelines bro. I've found about 6 seeds (coincidently) that may be viable. 4 sank, 1 is albino, not expecting much, and the other is brown but didn't sink yet. I can feel the butterflies already. I'm going 100% outdoors since I can't use tent indoors, & its 90++ here most of the days. I'm sure it's much nicer there.

Dude, it's great to see someone go from being so discouraged & wanting to hang it up, to being so successful. Keep it up Joe, & the wife is doing great too. Peace

Hey joe!! If you ain't to lifted from smoking all that dank kindness, do you have a link for your early miss outdoor grow? What's you guys weather up there? I couldn't take standing on the sidelines bro. I've found about 6 seeds (coincidently) that may be viable. 4 sank, 1 is albino, not expecting much, and the other is brown but didn't sink yet. I can feel the butterflies already. I'm going 100% outdoors since I can't use tent indoors, & its 90++ here most of the days. I'm sure it's much nicer there.

Dude, it's great to see someone go from being so discouraged & wanting to hang it up, to being so successful. Keep it up Joe, & the wife is doing great too. Peace
He'll yes aka sure you drop a link fir ur outdoor grow. I'm in buddy. Here is outdoor link bud. I'm. Glad your back good move. King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

420-magazine-mobile2019338794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1909000000.jpg
p xpress auto barney farms harvest tomorrow ten day flush done just rain water. . .
Realy nice

420-magazine-mobile771874868.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372944817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1628459969.jpg

420-magazine-mobile907311392.jpg
This is the smallest out of the four tops I got.

Huge shout out to the creator of the 420 magazine and allowing us to learn and be properly educated on cannabis.

More so huge shout out to pennywise and demonicangel and gidoux for everything I appreciate site your great hearts and your time helping me. Sorry I ally you pennywise with your quick response time my friend. The world needs more of you sir. . . .

Huge shout out to advance nutrients and the crew over there fir your speedy delivery and awesome products. Was late start but got a early miss auto outdoor journal going now. This thread will go until the end of weekend and I'll be shutting this thread down.

Looking fleas to.the fall where I. Can. Dedicate my time like others have down. For me to.helo others and educate them.he best I can.

Grow mutha fukka grow.
Thank you king.. you have realy come a long way and are going amazing. We are here for you any time for any thing.

Here is a pic of Pineapple Express auto Barney farms and big candy cane down and hanging with box fan in cool tub shower lol thank you all for making this happen ..

Here is a pic of Pineapple Express auto Barney farms and big candy cane down and hanging with box fan in cool tub shower lol thank you all for making this happen ..

420-magazine-mobile872443722.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1222713785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065986861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1125219478.jpg

Back
Top Bottom