King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

420-magazine-mobile1073348993.jpg

Not the greatest pic sorry wife sent p xpress right candy cane big girl right.
Looking great joe

White cookies thoughts wa Ted ti test and to s rinse almost a full week in week one flower week 2 Sunday or Monday I'll be adding boosters. So wanted to get out any unnecessary growth nutes that shouldn't be there. Just rain water and cal mag. Lowered light to 13 inches. Let's see and learn this. I want beast. Like looking at a sunset on a beach. . .
420-magazine-mobile684099202.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1138349190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1949949475.jpg

Nice canopy Joe. Things looking sweet over there bud!! Hey penny & DA. You going to be set fur a good while. Laters. Florida sucks!!!!!!!

Nice canopy Joe. Things looking sweet over there bud!! Hey penny & DA. You going to be set fur a good while. Laters. Florida sucks!!!!!!!
Thanks moon

Hey king! Good morning! Every thing is looking excellent! Nice harvest!
Yes I'll be chopping them big babies down tomorrow or Saturday I'm. Hoping.
Sorry been absent farmer just road trip after road trip had fee mins today
Catch up soon . Thanks for kind words sir

Well everyone e dry whieght for candy cane auto cks 3.59oz dry. 99.8 grams.
420-magazine-mobile771874868.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372944817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1628459969.jpg

420-magazine-mobile907311392.jpg
This is the smallest out of the four tops I got.

Huge shout out to the creator of the 420 magazine and allowing us to learn and be properly educated on cannabis.

More so huge shout out to pennywise and demonicangel and gidoux for everything I appreciate site your great hearts and your time helping me. Sorry I ally you pennywise with your quick response time my friend. The world needs more of you sir. . . .

Huge shout out to advance nutrients and the crew over there fir your speedy delivery and awesome products. Was late start but got a early miss auto outdoor journal going now. This thread will go until the end of weekend and I'll be shutting this thread down.

Looking fleas to.the fall where I. Can. Dedicate my time like others have down. For me to.helo others and educate them.he best I can.

Grow mutha fukka grow.

Well everyone e dry whieght for candy cane auto cks 3.59oz dry. 99.8 grams.

Freakin awesome job King. You got so much going on bro. Lol. You went grow crazy man. I love it. Damn Cheech n Chong duo over there. Really happy for y'all man. Have fun bro. Oh, I read your mars reflector broke. Was that a defect? Later man

420-magazine-mobile2019338794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1909000000.jpg
p xpress auto barney farms harvest tomorrow ten day flush done just rain water. . .

Back
Top Bottom