King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Oh yeah....let me know when you drain that pool, & put it to good use. I think that baby would grow a couple of Bonzer's! Ha!
Haha my version of a kiddie pool.

Jokes cheers moon miss your presence bro.

Its going ok so far.
Thank you for asking.
Any new updates or issues bro im Here ill google the shot out of the net for ya bro.

Glad to hear lifes good bud.

Good afternoon
Bout to roll a blunt out of juicy jay papers blueberry flabour. Then go to hot tub then go out for dinner. Life is tough. Haha.

Good afternoon
420-magazine-mobile803007795.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1745903976.jpg

Some cheese bud and black earth hash num num. Lol have a good one chicky . . .
Bout to roll a blunt out of juicy jay papers blueberry flabour. Then go to hot tub then go out for dinner. Life is tough. Haha.

Final roll
Addee juicy jay sticky part to top round and bottom. Now im gone oeace greenthumbs

Hit it for the both of you three times .. lol

4 of my crew went out

But two other buddies were gaming xbox one knocked on door bud says come in. They are playing zombies.. lol

Show them blunt they jump up lets do it they say. Lol

Love my crew!

Ps. Lol

Blunt took three of us 16 mins to smoke lol timed it lol fun times! No one got hurt

Ah smoking blunts and playing xbox with friends those were fun times..
Ya i dont play video games as much but still enjoy nhl 17 time to time .

Update on candy cane runt auto cks . Starting flush going to rinse in tub fir fast flush heard rinse til water is clear and 40-50 percent run off

Here she is folks!
420-magazine-mobile2049901425.jpg

420-magazine-mobile827814008.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1452553452.jpg

Excellent job Joe!
I kown you said ten day bud flush should I wait it out or can I rinse in tub then let dry out then lights off 24 hrs then cut. Hang no more then two days then trim?

Back
Top Bottom