King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

You think that will only get an once and a half? Just kind of looked like more to me
Let ya know man...

Should be harvesting in few weeks. . .

Hows it going? You good bro? Bern busy wotking so havent been active.. but hope everything is good .

Update see my kings outdoor thread fjr my early miss auto girl wife semt me pic pro mix hp. Outdoor. No nutes given as of yet.. sorry since ive been gone just rain water. From storms. Last time i saw it youll see two days wow..

Let ya know man...

Should be harvesting in few weeks. . .

Hows it going? You good bro? Bern busy wotking so havent been active.. but hope everything is good .
Hell yeah man been working alot lately. Been keeping up a little lol. I'm about to start flowering so it's exciting around here lol. I hope you get a pound off of it lol
420-magazine-mobile780318561.jpg

Hell yeah man been working alot lately. Been keeping up a little lol. I'm about to start flowering so it's exciting around here lol. I hope you get a pound off of it lol
Haha dont think ill be there but maybe one day a pound. Just wish i could have you all over n just smoke are brains retarded listen to good tunes, swim, chill by fire and do a slip n slide and washer toss game. Beer pong. In pool. Lifes good!

If life hands you lemons make lemonade budddyyy... . .

Flowering is nice i enjoy it alot bettter then veg. The aromas and by week 5 they puff. Lol cheers enjoy it bud.

Haha dont think ill be there but maybe one day a pound. Just wish i could have you all over n just smoke are brains retarded listen to good tunes, swim, chill by fire and do a slip n slide and washer toss game. Beer pong. In pool. Lifes good!

If life hands you lemons make lemonade budddyyy... . .
Hey that sounds like a great time right there haha

Looking good man, one day you will be pulling pounds per harvest. It is all a learning curve, even the growers I know from the 70-80's are still learning with new strains to some extent!

Looking good man, one day you will be pulling pounds per harvest. It is all a learning curve, even the growers I know from the 70-80's are still learning with new strains to some extent!
Ya learning to pay attention to them is key i fond during 1-7 weeks. I fond makes bloom easier. Iv3 had it good so far with great teachers. Hope all is good torst.

Thanks I am doing great hope you are as well. Started a small journal with some nice strains!

You actually got a real Candy Cane, let us know how the smoke is!

Thanks I am doing great hope you are as well. Started a small journal with some nice strains!

You actually got a real Candy Cane, let us know how the smoke is!
I absolutely will my friend.

Here us another picture going ti let outdoor fonosh this candy cane off
420-magazine-mobile1421780837.jpg

420-magazine-mobile849225103.jpg
. . . . . . . .

Nice freakin job joe. Those outdoor shots are the best. I can only imagine the amazing smell from those beauties. Man....I wish I was in the middle of a grow. After my harvest, i unsubscribe to all the threads due to my email getting backed up. Really miss speaking to you all on here, & def miss looking outside & seeing my plants in the yard. Looks like a ghost town out there. Your doing great bro!! Enjoy man....drive safe:thumb:

Nice freakin job joe. Those outdoor shots are the best. I can only imagine the amazing smell from those beauties. Man....I wish I was in the middle of a grow. After my harvest, i unsubscribe to all the threads due to my email getting backed up. Really miss speaking to you all on here, & def miss looking outside & seeing my plants in the yard. Looks like a ghost town out there. Your doing great bro!! Enjoy man....drive safe:thumb:
Thanks moonshine.

Make sure to pm me when you start another grow buddy.

Back
Top Bottom