King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

You are doing Great Joe. I'm glad to see you are doing well and having fun. Your ladies are looking nice and healthy. I love how they are growing perfectly together in height and everything too.
Thank you your brother when he was here and learned from. His journal. Owe it to him.

Let them stretch, you have plenty of space. Let those branches shoot up. Should be a great grow at the end.
Thanks PW

Not going to touch them now just keep the light about 15 inches above.12-15.

Yep thats the ticket now.
Also feeding the white cookies feminized 2.5 ml grow micro bloom no booster s yet. Not until week two then big bud and b52 nirvana.

Week 1 flower day 1 today. June 3rd.
Last was or should have been preflower both are ladies I'm sure.
420-magazine-mobile530135756.jpg

Very nice indeed Joe. :high-five:

So white cookies today is showing some yellowing been feeding 2.5 ml grow micro bloom.ph perfect an nutes 2 ml cal mag pet 2 litre rain water 3x 300 watts mars hydro and one popular grow. Tent day two of week one flowering. Is it burn or not enough nitrogen?
420-magazine-mobile41779950.jpg

420-magazine-mobile564460165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1871514372.jpg
ply the one is showing this symptom? Thoughts?

So white cookies today is showing some yellowing been feeding 2.5 ml grow micro bloom.ph perfect an nutes 2 ml cal mag pet 2 litre rain water 3x 300 watts mars hydro and one popular grow. Tent day two of week one flowering. Is it burn or not enough nitrogen?
420-magazine-mobile41779950.jpg

420-magazine-mobile564460165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1871514372.jpg
ply the one is showing this symptom? Thoughts?
Lights are at 15-17 inches away from biggest top of plants. in a 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Should I lower?

It looks like the start of a magnesium deficiency.. i could be wrong but i dont think its nute burn you arent giving them that much, maybe they do need more n. Just be careful of excess n in flower.
Thanks toasted. Worried about my babies ... . .

Hey king hope all is welll! No worries on the mag, im sure youll get ahead of it! Plants look great.
Thanks farmer buddy. Been working lots. Can't wait til the fall already lol

Behind in the thread but what Cal and Mag brand are you using? I am actually very surprised you have to add any while running the AN three parts. Maybe up the AN 3 parts to 2.75ml or 3ml per liter and see what happens, doesn't look like nute burn.

Edit: Pull an effected fan leaf for a closer picture, will not hurt the plant at all.

Not sure if you have heard from older growers but ones who do have a ca OR mg deficit use Evian Spring water in a pinch to trouble shoot.

You have to remember you can also run to much Calcium or Magnesium and cause issues. Most people think it is a Cal-Mag deficit when there is no such thing...

Back
Top Bottom