King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

420-magazine-mobile1140173549.jpg
4 oz plus16 grams dry big girl candy cane official dry weight
420-magazine-mobile1024312734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830305599.jpg
Shit Im just hoping I can pull at least 4oz off my 2 candy canes lol

Damn Charcoal sounds like a pretty good idea. Maybe in a bucket outside the tent. The only problem is in my grow room it's all pinned up for light and shitty windows lol

Yeah research which charcoal you need there's a few more if you type in on google buddy but charcoal in my eyes is cheaper and easier to grab

Damn Charcoal sounds like a pretty good idea. Maybe in a bucket outside the tent. The only problem is in my grow room it's all pinned up for light and shitty windows lol

You can then gain your own opinion there's all sorts of different things you can do to dehumify it's finding one or a few that'll do the perfect job for you

Man I'm having the same trouble with my rh staying right at 60 can't get it lower guess I need a bigger intake fan and dehumidifier. It's starting to scare me

U will get results just plant is missing what its needs in environment

So smoking a candy cane auto in a blunt . kingpin grape wrap be the name. And I'm in love. my friend stopped by,Had a single hit. And said he felt it in eyes and by time he left he was just giggles lol.

And yes folks it's only going to get better . thank you all for your help. And time but most of all. Your positive energy in this thread . Be bless and love one another . I know it's hard to love s stranger but try it. Feels good peace from Ontario, Canada .
I wish I would have received the Candy Cane I ordered, but sadly....I don't know what it is....CKS - DLF AKA Bae*d!s3

White cookies update tonight lights on 7 pm .........

Sorry guys I'll have it up hopefully by tomorrow morning before seven ....

Back
Top Bottom