King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Alright few shots lot of red hairs and not as many white hairs. What does this mean anyone? Does it mean it won't grow anymore ? It's suppose to be a 9 week flowering strain I believe. So Monday will be well three :). Thoughts

420-magazine-mobile999951302.jpg
through a loupe very crystally and the aroma wow . very petty thanks the king ..

420-magazinemobile1884635357.jpg

420-magazine-mobile437983039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1147492796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1384498941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1606037914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1748477277.jpg

If it was going to stretch it should have already started, some indica dom stretch very little.

Okay so now it's just about letting it drink and dry drink and dry right?

Soil or coco?

Pro mix hp and coco. With added perlite and clay pebbles in top and bottom . going to drop few more autos in for outdoor like early miss but with coco attempt two coming for northern lights auto and la diva delicious seeds and more early miss. My green crack outdoor next door not doing good. So I'm getting permit and going to build a area out back and buy new seeds. Any recommendations for Ontario. Easy strains high yields ?

Bonza, GYO, Seedsman. Big Bud is an old strain but a good one. Decent potency and very big yielder.

Okay I'm on it this weekend putting order easy fir outdoor. How do you go about putting seeds ?

Even my seedlings are getting a very light feeding every day in coco

Okay im try really hard in the fall all or nothing research about the plant and its ingredients to what is needed to make it grow and fruits stages. Lots of reading will also have Scroog as well p black diamond lighting system. From Neil I believe his name is.
Plus exhaust fan 6 inch plus 6 inch filter.
Need co2 exhale bag Or make own with vinegar and soda I think

So much to learn lol

If i ever run co2 it will be from a tank and regulator, ive used the vineger and soda and ive used the commercial mushroom mycilia and neither did what was needed.

Back
Top Bottom