KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

Flower Day 11 Hindu Kush #3 clone #2

Hindu Kush #3 clone #2 continues to be sprayed with a Silver Thiosulfate solution daily. I mixed up a fresh batch of Silver Thiosulfate spray.

Silver Thiosulfate Solution

The Silver Thiosulfate solution is made from

Part A: 0.5 gram of Silver Nitrate mixed into 500ml distilled water
Part B: 2.5 grams of Sodium Thiosulfate mixed into 500ml distilled water

20 milliliters of part A and 20 milliliters of part B were mixed and shaken together.

360 milliliters of distilled water was added to make 400 milliliters of Silver Thiosulfate.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

Flower Day 03

I sprayed a natural organic pesticide today on the plants as a preventative measure against Thrips that were previously found in one of my grow areas. I shall continue to spray a natural organic pesticide on the plants every 3 days for the remainder of 17 days to kill the Thrips.

Flower Day 15 Hindu Kush #3 clone #2

Hindu Kush #3 clone #2 continues to be sprayed with a Silver Thiosulfate solution daily. I mixed up a fresh batch of Silver Thiosulfate spray.

Silver Thiosulfate Solution

The Silver Thiosulfate solution is made from

Part A: 0.5 gram of Silver Nitrate mixed into 500ml distilled water
Part B: 2.5 grams of Sodium Thiosulfate mixed into 500ml distilled water

20 milliliters of part A and 20 milliliters of part B were mixed and shaken together.

360 milliliters of distilled water was added to make 400 milliliters of Silver Thiosulfate.

Flower Day 05

The plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate was added at 7.5 milliliters per gallon.

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate

Flower Day 06

I sprayed a natural organic pesticide today on the plants as a preventative measure against Thrips that were previously found in one of my grow areas. I shall continue to spray a natural organic pesticide on the plants every 3 days for the remainder of 14 days to kill the Thrips.

Sierra Natural Science has a Free Sample that you can select here

Free Sample

Great Deal but they won't ship North of the 49th. So we miss out on the deals and trials.

PerfectGardens_com_Logo_new_800x.png

Here are some videos from @JJ Bones Joey at PerfectGardens.com explaining the Difference Between Base & Additives, How to set an Analog Timer to 18 on 6 off and Mark Boutwell II explaining Amp, Fuses, Watts and More

PerfectGardens_com_Logo_new_800x.png

Here are some videos from @JJ Bones Joey and Mark Boutwell II at PerfectGardens.com explaining why you can place your trust in doing business with

KJC,
I've been using FF Lucky Dog after using Pro-Mix HP. I've now switched. Ever looked into it? Very similar, but has more worm castings, pH balanced, ect.

KJC,
I've been using FF Lucky Dog after using Pro-Mix HP. I've now switched. Ever looked into it? Very similar, but has more worm castings, pH balanced, ect.

I selected peat moss as a base for my soiless mixture using Pro-Mix HP based on the stable pH range that peat moss can be pH balanced to, can be easily flushed with pH adjusted water to return to a optimal pH range, wide compatibility with nutrients and Pro-Mix HP's available year long. I have previously used earth worm castings to amend my soiless mixture but have discontinued. I enjoy the control that can be achieved using a neutral medium peat moss without nutrients that can complicate nutrient feeding schedules and reliably control what nutrients my plants are receiving. I have found products that produce reliable results and have not had any reason to alter my soiless mixture.

Here is my soiless mixture

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae and bacteria for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add 20% vermiculite and mycorrhizae. Vermiculite acts as a catalyst between nutrients and the plants roots as well as retaining moisture.

PRO-MIX_HP_MYCORRHIZAE.jpg

PRO-MIX HP Mycorrhizae - High porosity peat-based growing medium

https://www.hydro-organics.com earth juice rooters mycorrhizae

Pro-Mix HP has 1 species of mycorrhizae added, I add 10 others species of mycorrhizae and more of the strain already contained in Pro-Mix HP. When I transplant my plants to larger size pots I use 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon size pot and 2-3 teaspoons per 3 gallon size pot of additional mycorrhizae granules.

Those girls are sure growing nicely under those 432w Spider lights. I notice the purple stripes along the limbs on my #2 Heavyweight Seed Company's Fast and Vast Auto. My other Fast and Vast was ready for harvest at 58 days from seed germing. The #2 girl is 21 days past the 60 seed to harvest time according to Heavyweight. Just to try and do something to get flowering moving, I just put her on 12/12 lighting schedule last night. There are single flowers all over the plant and they have been there for a week. Do you agree with my change to 12/12 to try to get her going with flowering? Do you have any other suggestions?

I am using GH FloraNova with the GH Simple Drain to Waste schedule. 5 ml CaliMagic per gal, she drinks a gallon per day, 800ppm. My faucet water is 61ppm. She is in a 3 gallon, 100%perlite Hempy. Under a MarsHydro Mars II 900 watt LED with 5 watt chips.

Thanks, this is where my education is lacking.

WJ

Yes I agree with your decision to switch your lighting schedule to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness for your Fast and Vast auto flower cannabis plant to stimulate flowering. I would also transition your nutrients to flowering nutrients if you have not already done so.

I started Fast and Vast #1 and #2 at the same time. I started them on the bloom nutrients at the same time, 3 weeks. Plant #1 was harvested 20 days ago. She was 36'' tall. Plant #2 is 44'' tall. She has been on Gh FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste and I am still feeding week 9 or 10. With 5ml CaliMag per gallon. They popped a couple hours apart. Looks like same as number 1 plant.

Thanks for your answer and agreeing with me on the 12/12 change. Glad I might have done something right.

WJ

Hey, KingJohn! Your plants are looking good! I am considering the switch from hps to LEDs, so I've pulled up seat! Just one thing about your STS method, I've been reversing plants with STS for about 2 years, with great results.... However, when I learned I was told spray the plant the 1st time 10 days prior to the flip, then 3 days before. Next time 10 days after the flip. I was also advised to decrease the dilution rate to 1:6. This method also works very well, and you don't need to spray the plant so many times. Just thought I'd share, not to say your way is wrong, as it obviously also works. Just a money saving tip!

Hey, KJC, what is the best time for flowering stage? 12/12? :Namaste:

I got some pictures of Spider4 with flowering MMJ from a guy in Canada, I think that is very good result so I post on the details of Spider grow light, guess you like it as well. :welcome:

Yes I agree with your decision to switch your lighting schedule to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness for your Fast and Vast auto flower cannabis plant to stimulate flowering. I would also transition your nutrients to flowering nutrients if you have not already done so.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Just curious KingJohn why you use botanicares Cal mag plus when you use mostly Gen Hydro nutes?

Back
Top Bottom