KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Still have some gravity in a bottle somewhere.. I ended up using that and moab. It does tighten up the bud but nothing so great you have to have it- kind of a rip off really. To get a hold of original gravity costs quite a bit. Thing with the whole cancer issue is, they use the same ingredients in Europe on their apples and fruits to bulk them up :). The US banned it's use on consumable products but allows it on ornamentals. Who's to say really? You don't see people in Europe keeling over eating apples.

Here is a photograph of the bottle of Snow Storm Ultra

Snow_Storm_Ultra.png

Is that Stargazer part of your grow Indica man? It's gorgeous.

Flower Day 60

The Brainstorm Haze were watered with a nutrient mixture consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 7 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 5 millilitres per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of calcium and magnesium.

Some of those calyxes look so damn swollen they look almost seeded! whatever you are feeding them is working nicely kjc! what's the smell like?

The Brainstorm Haze smells of citrus, fruity and zesty.

Your results are very amazing King.....

I had 2 Kush plants grow weird buds like this pic.....any idea what causes this type of external grow in the nugs?

Just something that has me curious if it is stress or natural plant growth pheno etc???

407e9623.jpg

When the buds begin to grow like that the external growth is called Foxtailing. High temperatures and extended flowering can cause Foxtailing in buds and in some other strains it is genetic.

@PotChimp That pic is not mine I pulled it from this journal in reference to a pair of LA KUSH plants I had a couple yrs back, never saw it before and until seeing that pic I haven't encountered it since.

I often had my open wing bulbs as close as they could handle it.....and now I know that the results are called "Foxtailing" and it was caused from excess heat from my old wings being to close. :high-five:

Thanks King for that info, much appreciated :thumb:

Hope that you are having a great Skunkday Maharaja
This girl has HORNS sheet she really looks Scary yet some thing just says eat me:bravo:excellent photos of the trichs again you make them look like a sci-fi rain forrest of THCreps as always to you:peace:

407e9623.jpg

Is that Stargazer part of your grow Indica man? It's gorgeous.
no, its from delta 9 labs section of ----- i used to frequent, alot of files of mine from the past got deleted after they got hacked and lost like 8 months worth of files/data. this was from the thread about stargazers. the breeders of delta 9 labs (Ed Borg and Harryresin) were frequent at one point.

Back
Top Bottom