KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_005.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_007.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_006.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_009.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_008.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_010.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_011.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_012.jpg

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my
Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

https://www.accesshydroponic.com bubble magic 5 gallon mini washing machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

All this cool way of making things is neat. Would love to get a chance to try one out. It looks like it would save tine :thumb:

Very pretty, KJC. Those girls are showing their pearly-pearls. ;)

Awesome pics KJC, what are you using for a microscope?:thumb:

I am using a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera Endoscope High Speed DSP that I purchased to take trichome photographs.

This is the first time I have grown Brainstorm Haze so I must go by the breeders recommendation for days to flower. At this point I expect Brainstorm Haze to flower for another 29-35 days to reach a total of 84-90 days.

I am comfortable growing plants with this method. When I first started growing cannabis I grew several small plants and nutrient burned them, on one plant all the vegetation died except the tips on 2 lower branches. The plant had 2 lower branches that I bent downward to keep the plant with a new set of clones at optimal distance from the lights. As the nutrient burned plant grew it grew new growth from the nodes that produced a cannabis plant with branches reaching upwards from the nodes of the 2 main branches. When flowered the nutrient burned cannabis plant's branches stretched and each produced a cola. This produced a shorter plant with many more colas then on a plant grown without Low Stress Training. Due to height restrictions and growing Brainstorm Haze a sativa dominant haze the branches were tied down.

she looks milky already. what are the pistils looking like? that's a great camera.

she looks milky already. what are the pistils looking like? that's a great camera.
here are the Flower Day 51 photographs, you can see the pistils are a mixture of white and withered pistils.

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-25_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-25_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-25_-_013.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-25_-_014.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-25_-_015.JPG

thank you for the pictures. please keep us updated since you have the technology. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom