KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Flower Day 45

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-19_-027.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-19_-028.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-19_-029.JPG

Looking so sweet!

Hey KJC, aren't you going to be doing a Lush LED run? When will that start?

I am constructing a grow room in my basement and when it is complete I will begin the journal for the Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x.

Just so folks dont think shes mad it was this one

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-02-19_-_004.JPG

It does look like one arm up in front then the other arm is on the down position an if you lookcarefully there is legs an you can mke out a whole monster runing towards the SMOKER:rofl::rofl:wish I was the one it ws running to

In my opinion, the chart is wrong.

Well as you say, it is a matter of opinion Lester. I, too have seen that same seed chart before, but the matter if how much fact goes along with it is still unsure to me. The creator of that info must have some kind if source or even data to go along with those sample pictures. Can you possibly private email a link, jaga, as to what blog you found this on, as my source leads nowhere.

Even though using physical identifiers on something as unique as a seed seems implausible...there still has to be a source to why this info still floats around.

Good day King, everything is looking lovely in the grow room!

In my opinion, the chart is wrong.
Your innocent by-stander speaks again KJC. Is it from experience that you say this Lester? I've seen that chart b4 also but haven't grown long enough nor germinated enough beans to voice an opinion.

ive never even looked at the seed over there before I germ it
in real life might be helpful checking between her legs make sure shes real first lol :rofl:
it almost feels personal staring at seeds over there :rofl:

Your innocent by-stander speaks again KJC. Is it from experience that you say this Lester? I've seen that chart b4 also but haven't grown long enough nor germinated enough beans to voice an opinion.

I'm not an evolutionary biologist or geneticist, but I will give my two cents.

I have not and will not discard my seeds that do not have a "volcano like depression". The way I see it, and through my readings, I know that environmental factors can, but not always, have an extreme impact on the sexual distinction of cannabis and can sometimes define its sex completely. The fact the chart claims the method is "100% accurate" immediately raises red flags in the logic. I believe that the seeds are also subject to phenotype variations, and that the morphism of the seed is almost completely independent of the chromosomal inheritance. It is true that the sexual reproduction of the cannabis plant is among the most highly complex mechanisms known to all plants, and isn't exactly set in stone from the get go. Even temperatures during germination, or nitrogen levels during vegetation can impact the genetic expression of the plant upon flowering time. If this information was published in the American Journal of Botany, I'm guessing it would be laughed out of town immediately because it's obviously not a black & white issue.

ive never even looked at the seed over there before I germ it
in real life might be helpful checking between her legs make sure shes real first lol :rofl:
it almost feels personal staring at seeds over there :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:ITS GETTING THAT WAY mm very personal

Back
Top Bottom