Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" Fan

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

I would think its almost over.

especially for the NL i dont think ive ever had one stretch bigger than that.
Of course there are tons of variables at play.

Glad to see their happy

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

Thanks for the reply lootsnboots. I can probably get another 12 inches out of my light. Do the buds grow up as well or do they just fill out. Any advice on what I can do to help maximize my bud growth at this point. I am thinking hoping for a pound is probably way to optimistic. I can't wait for this grow to be done so I can try it again using all the lessons I've learned along the way. Happy growing and I wish you the best. I haven't received much traffic on my thread any advice on what I can do to get some of the experts to critique my grow. I'm eager to learn .

Thanks for the reply lootsnboots. I can probably get another 12 inches out of my light. Do the buds grow up as well or do they just fill out. Any advice on what I can do to help maximize my bud growth at this point. I am thinking hoping for a pound is probably way to optimistic. I can't wait for this grow to be done so I can try it again using all the lessons I've learned along the way. Happy growing and I wish you the best. I haven't received much traffic on my thread any advice on what I can do to get some of the experts to critique my grow. I'm eager to learn .

Once the stretch is over the buds just fill out really vertical growth practically stops all together as the plant starts stacking bud.

I use advanced nutrients. So in my garden at that point it would be using bud candy and big bud.
I use bloombastic later on and dial back on my big bud.

I wouldnt say thats way to optimistic either ive gotten 14 zips and im pretty new. So its definitely possible!

And as far as getting more traffic to your grow try the introduce yourself forum if you havent already done that.
They'll come check you out for sure.

Im on the app so it doesnt show if you have your link to your journal in your signature?
but that makes it easy for people to get straight to your journal.
And with that said just being active in the forums.

The more active you are the more people who see you really.

The experts will be watching
just do your thing
"If you book them they will come" lmao couldnt help myself

Thanks lootzbbootz I really appreciate your help. I am using fox farms trio and soluables. Saturday will be the start week three and I will start adding the Beastie blooms. I have been using their schedule at 50% and have never had a problem I find it very hard not to start feeding them more. I think they can handle it but I don't want to mess them up. I want to learn to push the limits but lack the confidence. What's your thoughts about upping it to 75% and watching the leafs for burn. Part of me says if it isn't broke don't fix it. The other part says to push them until I see problems then back off. I only feed them every other watering. How do you add your signature with your journal? Thanks again your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks lootzbbootz I really appreciate your help. I am using fox farms trio and soluables. Saturday will be the start week three and I will start adding the Beastie blooms. I have been using their schedule at 50% and have never had a problem I find it very hard not to start feeding them more. I think they can handle it but I don't want to mess them up. I want to learn to push the limits but lack the confidence. What's your thoughts about upping it to 75% and watching the leafs for burn. Part of me says if it isn't broke don't fix it. The other part says to push them until I see problems then back off. I only feed them every other watering. How do you add your signature with your journal? Thanks again your advice is much appreciated.

My honest opinion... push it!

IF you get a little burn you know to dial it back.

Besides every strain is different.
Some might burn
some might take it and want more.
only way to know is to push it.

Mine are at full strength right now so its all depends.

Itll take a grow or 2 but youll shake the feeling of not wanting to screw up at all and it'll become more of an experiment with every mistake you make.

Thats the only way to learn.

Theres a sticky somewhere with it.

Ill look for it in a little

I appreciate the advice. I believe I will start giving them 75%. And go from there. I thought I had the signature figured out but I don't see it attached when I post.

Today is the start of week 3 in flowering. I woke up this morning to say good morning to my girls and found the breaker had tripped. This happened last night during lights out so hopefully not to much damage was done. The temp was at 63 deg.F and RH was at 90%. When I turned everything back on the plants looked great with lots of new bud sites sI hopefully no harm was dine. I will add some pictures later today if I get a chance. Merry Christmas all.

Today was I am starting into week 3 of flowering. Here is the tale of the tape:
Critical, stretched 5" in week 2 and is 42" tall.
Northern Lights, stretched 6 1/2" and is 38" tall.
Bubble Gum#1, stretched 3 1/2" and is 24" tall.
Bubble Gum#2, stretched 3 1/2" and is 24" tall.
The plants have responded well to defoliation and are looking very healthy. Other than the mishap with the tripped breaker last night everything in week 2 has gone well. I am now starting Fox Farms nutrient schedule for week 7 at 75%. The girls have shown no signs of any problems so I will push up the nutrients and monitor them closely. That is all I have for now. If anyone has any advice or input I would love to hear it. Thanks for stopping by and everyone have a Merry Christmas.
Week_3_flower_12-24-16_tent_2.JPG
Week_3_flower_12-24-16_tent.JPG
Week_3_flower_12-24-16_bud4.JPG
Week_3_flower_12-24-16_bud1.JPG
Week_3_flower_12-24-16_bud2.JPG
Week_3_flower_12-24-16_bud3.JPG

:thanks:

I have a 6" 440 cfm running at 50%. It is located outside at the top of my tent pulling air through the 6" carbon scrubber and air cooled hood creating negative pressure. I am using the 6 inch opening on the bottom of the tent to pull air from. I have ran the ducting up to the cieling for warmer air since my basement stays cool. I have a black filter attached to the opening of my ducting to help stop any light that might leak in from my ducting. Its really not a problem since we don't enter the basement when its lights out for the girls which is 8 pm to 8 am. I also have 6" fans blowing on top and below the canopy.

Nice set up man. The plants look super good too. What kind of strains you got going?

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks for your comments and I hope you have a great Christmas.

You only need one fan it's just if your pushing or pulling. I like how you did that I am gonna switch some stuff around to do the same.

Sent from my Robin using 420

Yeah its for intake. I run it up high to draw warmer air since my basement stays relatively cool. The filter attached to it is to help prevent light leaks although its not a problem because after lights out the basement is off limits.

Back
Top Bottom