Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I agree with InTheShed about removing the rot, and let the plant continue on. A lot of strains now don't get too much if taken care of every day (by cutting out the infected bud(s). If you chop them too soon, top shelf quality won't be there. Happy Smokin'

I rub myself all over her.
Keef and his side piece Pineapple Chunk.

IMG_6989.jpeg

Look bruv, love is love… Just don’t let the wife or the neighbours catch you!

Lollingggggggg!

Good morning all we have sun, still a little humid but I will take it. I have to get out and look over my plants and see how the PM is hopefully it is still only on one plant the Banana Jealousy. Looks like the humidity will be gone by tomorrow. Have a great day. 🍋

Good morning all we have sun, still a little humid but I will take it. I have to get out and look over my plants and see how the PM is hopefully it is still only on one plant the Banana Jealousy. Looks like the humidity will be gone by tomorrow. Have a great day. 🍋
Mornin' Keith!
:passitleft:

Good morning to you Preston. Hope your day is going well. 🍋
Currently riding passenger on a 2 hour ride to watch my daughter play volleyball. LoL, then off to buy school clothes & supplies. Gonna be a busy one.
:lot-o-toke:

Looks like the PM is at bay, I checked out my plants and still only PM on the Banana Jealousy and it is dead as it does not rub off in my fingers. I am sure happy to see that but still no flower. It looks like it will be the year my plants went to flower early and then just stopped. I do not understand it. I do not see a light problem at nighttime, so I do not get it. 🍋

Looks like the flower delivery man is about to arrive Keith! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom