Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Highya KL,

Usually, indicas finish between Oct7-Oct 15. Sativas finish after that usually. Oh, and on trimming larf, earlier is better, but can be done anytime. At least that's been my experience. Happy Smokin'

Love that frost!
Thank you Shed I am going to school on PM this year it was bud rot last year and other things I did wrong. But I made changes like moving the plants out of the tomato garden and separating them a lot more. 🍋

Highya KL,

Usually, indicas finish between Oct7-Oct 15. Sativas finish after that usually. Oh, and on trimming larf, earlier is better, but can be done anytime. At least that's been my experience. Happy Smokin'
Yes, if they go 8 weeks it will be the 10th of October, but the Mack and Crack is 90/10 sativa, so I am looking 10 or more weeks and that is October 24th. I do not know if she will make it, my past sativa plants went to the end of October early November. I have to have them dried and curing in November. I think my dates make sense if not I will try when I not stoned. :green_heart:🍋

Date estimates are good guide but trichomes are my focus for when to chop always if there are no problems forcing me to chop…

I agree I know I should be in that time frame. The Banana Jealousy has to be chopped as soon as it can be because of PM. I will be looking at trichomes and pistils or lack of them. I just want to harvest some good smoking weed. In my opinion I have not yet. 🍋

I agree I know I should be in that time frame. The Banana Jealousy has to be chopped as soon as it can be because of PM. I will be looking at trichomes and pistils or lack of them. I just want to harvest some good smoking weed. In my opinion I have not yet. 🍋
No harm in chopping some and letting rest go :) especially challenging areas…

Also, if you have some tree sap or black tar available, cover the cut you made to harvest specific branches early. Don’t know why or how it works but another thing grandpa did in theory to stop new growth from attempting at the pruning site and help prevent disease from getting in wound sites…

Back
Top Bottom