I got great news today I got hired at HEKA our local dispensary I will be working in the growing area. I put in for this job about a month ago and had my interview yesterday just got the call and I go in on Monday for my Cori check which is no problem. Part time. Imagin that 62 and they still hired me. They must be hurting for help, but I do not think so. Just what I learned on this site helped me out. They grow with all clones and have about 8 different grow rooms. They start making oils in the next month. I will find out what I will be doing Monday the way it sounded I will be doing many different things depends on the grow schedule.
Congratulations on your new gig. Keith I’m so happy for you and think your going to be awesome at working there. CL🍀

Nice harvest, my buds are in week 5 of the cure and they are definitely turning the corner, im nit a bowl smoker cause most weed in bowls is harsh……. Not this stuff, super smooth.

Yeah, leave the buds out on a tray, let em air out, keep doing this on and off, you’ll be find once they hit 60-62%

I poured mine out on a try and fanned them with a piece of paper, then back in jars an hour later

Congratulations on your new gig. Keith I’m so happy for you and think your going to be awesome at working there. CL🍀
Hey Keith sorry I missed that.
Congrats on getting the new job.:woohoo:
You Rock.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

An hour is probably a bit short for the RH to stabilize in there so give it more time in there. My guess is it ends up higher.

Was harvest just two weeks ago? Seems longer than that.
two weeks. I will open them up again if needed. I am still taking care of this plant and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom