here are mine look for the old rubber rings & glass lids

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

Good morning it is a gloomy day damp and humid but warm around 66 right now. My hygrometers should be here today if so 1 day turn around is very good for amazon. I can't wait to find out the humidly and temp of my curing buds.
I found that when it comes to the zon when I don’t really need it then it’s on time but if it’s something important or I’m looking forward to it’s late. IMHO. CL🍀

I found that when it comes to the zon when I don’t really need it then it’s on time but if it’s something important or I’m looking forward to it’s late. IMHO. CL🍀
So true and just because they say it will be here today it is not here till I have it in my hands.

I think I find it the same when I really want it I will have to wait these hygrometers are 1 out of 10 not that common I get things this fast so I will take it when I get it.

I got great news today I got hired at HEKA our local dispensary I will be working in the growing area. I put in for this job about a month ago and had my interview yesterday just got the call and I go in on Monday for my Cori check which is no problem. Part time. Imagin that 62 and they still hired me. They must be hurting for help, but I do not think so. Just what I learned on this site helped me out. They grow with all clones and have about 8 different grow rooms. They start making oils in the next month. I will find out what I will be doing Monday the way it sounded I will be doing many different things depends on the grow schedule.

I got great news today I got hired at HEKA our local dispensary I will be working in the growing area. I put in for this job about a month ago and had my interview yesterday just got the call and I go in on Monday for my Cori check which is no problem. Part time. Imagin that 62 and they still hired me. They must be hurting for help, but I do not think so. Just what I learned on this site helped me out. They grow with all clones and have about 8 different grow rooms. They start making oils in the next month. I will find out what I will be doing Monday the way it sounded I will be doing many different things depends on the grow schedule.
That's amazing news Keith! :cheer:

I can't wait for you to share all the great stuff they must have going on.

That is great news! HEKA sounds like a progressive place to work! Their site is nice! Good luck with the new adventure!

Back
Top Bottom