I don't know if it really even hurt it. It's just not light green anymore. I mean people like the light green, and go for it, but the darker is better. The light green has better bag appeal though. I'm the only one smoking it, but I wanted to give myself better bag appeal. Does any of that make sense?
What’s not to be making sense? I’m all in favor of what I smoke looking 👀 as good as anything coming from a dispensary. And I’m very proud of what I grow and what I can share or sell. Makes perfect sense to me bro. CL🍀

Happy Thanksgiving Keith!

Tesla’s beautiful artwork

BB4E61F6-935B-4F30-B845-61DCAF83DC66.jpeg

That was Trala's artwork the picture does not show it, but it is beautiful. I am happy to have it. In Spring when I start my new grow, I will hang it in a much better place with a better picture. Thank you, Trala you are very talented, and I love your artwork.

Just ground some Apple Fritter up and it is getting better every time I grind up more. I will wait to smoke it up or I will get too high and not be able to do anything. I will get high when I know I will be in for the night.

That was Trala's artwork the picture does not show it, but it is beautiful. I am happy to have it. In Spring when I start my new grow, I will hang it in a much better place with a better picture. Thank you, Trala you are very talented, and I love your artwork.
Good morning Keef 🥰

Omg me and Tesla appreciate your kind words lol. We really do ♥️

It made me really happy to send it to you. You're a good egg. Xo

Good morning 420 I will be gone for a couple months but I will be back for a Spring grow. I hope all have a happy safe holiday.
Take care my friend and I hope you enjoy the holidays. Wishing you n yours all the very best Keith. CL🍀. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom