Such beautiful trees you've got there and they're really starting to stack nicely! I'm thinking next year put them in the ground instead. :thumb:

The upper ones look good but you down probably lose the ones at the very bottom.

FTFY
I agree with Shed, maybe next year try them in the ground. Course I’d dig a big hole and fill it with your medium of choice vs. using native soil, unless your native soil is awesome.

I agree with Shed, maybe next year try them in the ground. Course I’d dig a big hole and fill it with your medium of choice vs. using native soil, unless your native soil is awesome.
I’m so jealous of your Apple Fritter, since I burned all my upper leaves off. Just beyond beautiful. It’s how mine should look but no longer does!

How'd Gary get her to start 2 weeks ahead of us is my question Keith? Did he create an early dark period somehow maybe?
He is up country his and my cousin's start before mine I do not know why but it happens every year. I think it is because both of their plant are in the woods no lights at all. Whereas I live in a city neighborhood.

Do you have to be concerned at all with someone paying your plants a 3 am visit and being nefarious?
I have really good neighbors and if someone to mess with my plants they would call or text me and then whom ever did it had better become invisible because what come next is well, they better be invisible let's leave it at that.

How'd Gary get her to start 2 weeks ahead of us is my question Keith? Did he create an early dark period somehow maybe?
Stone I do not know how it happens, but it did 2 years in a row both Gary's and Brads go into flower before mine. I know when my will go into flower because of theirs. It must be because they are both in the back country. Pretty much in the woods and no outside lights at all. Thats my guess.

I have really good neighbors and if someone to mess with my plants they would call or text me and then whom ever did it had better become invisible because what come next is well, they better be invisible let's leave it at that.
Oooh, I got goosebumps there for a sec, Keith. I like when you show your badass side.

Stone I do not know how it happens, but it did 2 years in a row both Gary's and Brads go into flower before mine. I know when my will go into flower because of theirs. It must be because they are both in the back country. Pretty much in the woods and no outside lights at all. Thats my guess.
Could do it Keith. Do they finish early too?

Some pictures of the day

F8D9583C-463F-45DB-86F6-FB257787F1E0.jpeg

A539C910-1C8F-4DAF-B69A-E69263F29C83.jpeg

6CF507B2-957A-4190-9FFA-4BD96EE4F56B.jpeg

37176919-4DF0-42EF-BB97-8A1670AE040E.jpeg

0535B1CF-E6E7-4078-8487-CBC5F2A5BE50.jpeg

D1C643E8-5777-47E9-AF6F-EF79C7F217E2.jpeg

49AD6FEB-6B13-4417-9075-EC04898DE04F.jpeg

78B35ED6-C850-4924-B86D-58B38CE33434.jpeg

EB90B420-9D01-49BB-ABB3-1FC4EC196BD7.jpeg

58DE45C9-7ACD-4013-9849-823837E55EC7.jpeg

My plants just got feed about 5 minutes ago so they will perk up soon. I still need to give them another gallon in about a few hours. I hope they drink up the first gallon up before the second. Is this how people feed theirs? 1 gallon then wait for a while before another gallon. I do not always do it that way, but my thinking is the plant will drink more if I wait. All 3 plants are looking pretty good as long as the flowers keep growing.

My plants just got feed about 5 minutes ago so they will perk up soon. I still need to give them another gallon in about a few hours. I hope they drink up the first gallon up before the second. Is this how people feed theirs? 1 gallon then wait for a while before another gallon. I do not always do it that way, but my thinking is the plant will drink more if I wait. All 3 plants are looking pretty good as long as the flowers keep growing.
It's good to do it that way! Taking your time is the best! When every inch of the soil is saturated you've done your job well and taking time is the only way!
It is that time a day again. Lets see if I do something stupid. I am stoned.
I need an adult swing under a tree! Get some thc in me and swing up a storm! Had some friends in VT that had one hanging from a tree on the edge of a small mountain. What a rush! Yeah, nothing like that though!

It's good to do it that way! Taking your time is the best! When every inch of the soil is saturated you've done your job well and taking time is the only way!

I need an adult swing under a tree! Get some thc in me and swing up a storm! Had some friends in VT that had one hanging from a tree on the edge of a small mountain. What a rush! Yeah, nothing like that though!
Thank you, Stone.

Seems reasonable, and I bet they could take a 3rd or 4th gallon as well in pots that size. I used to put 2 gallons into my 10 gallon pots!
It could but I do not have enough PB for that.

Back
Top Bottom