Good afternoon 420 magazine I am in Maine at the house at the beach beautiful weather nice and sunny no pictures today but my plants looked great this morning and my sour diesels are in flower. I will have my son do the feeding tomorrow. Every thing is all set for him all he has to do is pour it on the plants

One of the plants I gave away.

1920EB3D-AF94-41D8-8D76-CB74EE4C7E88.jpeg

9F0EBE78-B872-4566-8301-39B885DDF490.jpeg

D4042FD1-A73C-4655-9820-759155068E90.jpeg
Someone is going to be indebted to you for a minute or two. lol CL🍀

Hello :420: I am back from Maine and was great. The weather was perfect, and the sights were even better. Came home and found the apple fritter on its side and I do not have any idea of what happened. So, I picked it up and feed it. I think it should be fine nothing was broken so on we go. I have my front porch all torn apart having some work done on a 100-year-old house, what was just replace a main beam is now a whole roof. There goes another 5k. I will be back later.

Hey Keith. Those plants look happy!

But I think you've got a slacker. You go away and she lays down on the job! :)

Hey Keith. Those plants look happy!

But I think you've got a slacker. You go away and she lays down on the job! :)
Thanks, GDB Yep that's what she did because I do not have a glue what happen my son feed her yesterday.

Welcome back and I'm glad you had a good time with the sibs! The flowers are really starting to show off now, and it might be time to figure a way to stake into the ground for support. Not just for the branches but for the whole plants it seems!
I hear you Shed I can't have this happen again. I will figure something out. And thanks.

Back
Top Bottom